Network

Discus and support Network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was with xbox for 4 to 5 years. I hope they're not be hacked. I spend like 60 dollars a year for this not to happen. I left playstation just because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by papablue81, Feb 4, 2014.

1. papablue81
    papablue81 Guest

Network

I was with xbox for 4 to 5 years. I hope they're not be hacked. I spend like 60 dollars a year for this not to happen. I left playstation just because microsoft had it figured out. I see playstation is doing the same this go around.

:)

papablue81, Feb 4, 2014
  2. zach
    zach Guest
    Network card

Hello, I just realized that the Xbox 360 uses weird usb looking network card. Is there an actual reason to this? Or is it made like that to make sure no one just replaces the network card to something else they like. Also does anyone know how to remove the BIOS of the Xbox? Ive been trying to install LInux however the BIOS is in the motherboard. Any help is great thank you

zach, Feb 4, 2014
  3. Dockings
    Dockings Guest
    360 Slim Doesn't See Network

My Xbox360 Slim wont see my wireless network. Every other device in my house connects to the network flawlessly. My Xbox occasionally sees my neighbours network. To be clear, it's not that my Xbox won't connect to the network, it usually claims there are no networks to connect to. Any help?

Dockings, Feb 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Network