Network Troubles

Discus and support Network Troubles in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Network Troubles Recommend looking into the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Beelzemon 3521, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Network Troubles

Beelzemon 3521, Apr 13, 2018
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    The Division incursion update not installing.

Heya Hyperglide.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the install. It sounds likely that you're having some network trouble. Are you still having trouble downloading the update? If so, please share your detailed network statistics, thank you Network Troubles :)

Mister Maka, Apr 13, 2018
  3. Trouble connecting to network

I have a problem and could use some help.

To clarify, I don't have a 360 adaptor so I use an ethernet cable running from my Xbox to my computer, my computer connects via a Tenda wirless connector.

Up until a few days ago I could connect to Xbox Live, now my Xbox doesn't even detect my network. Now I've checked the ethernet cable and and that seems fine, my computer detects that it's attached to the tower so there's nothing wrong there. I've even switched
    ethernet cables over just in case.

I've followed all the basic trouble shooting stepsthat Xbox Live has provided and there seems to be little change i.e I've reset my router, restored factory defaults on my additional settings, assigned my Xbox a static IP address, changed network properties
    to allow DHCP, given it compliments and so forth.

Nothing seems to work, I've checked my firewall settings to see if it's blocking the Xbox entry and that isn't the case either.

Is it possible that the problem lies with the Xbox itself?

Slaughterballs, Apr 13, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Network Troubles

OK Fowl, Apr 15, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Network Troubles