Network transfer issue

Discus and support Network transfer issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox series s my old Xbox was given to my younger brother. On the old Xbox I bought sea of thieves. When I went to network transfer it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Duckiest 1, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Duckiest 1
    Duckiest 1 Guest

Network transfer issue

I bought an Xbox series s my old Xbox was given to my younger brother. On the old Xbox I bought sea of thieves. When I went to network transfer it worked. Then I reset my Xbox and now I can’t play when . When I switched the Xbox I also used a different account. Can you tell me why this is not working

:)

Duckiest 1, Feb 15, 2024
  2. Duckiest 1 Win User

Network transfer issue

Thank you for answering so quickly. So I won’t be able to play sea of thieves on the new account and I will need to buy it again
  3. RoBoT UnPwEnEd Win User

Network Transfer Issues

From the first day I purchased the xbox 1 x It has not transferred one of many games I had recently paid for the digital xbox one copy knowing in a few weeks I would transfer them to the XBox 1 X I would b getting at end of Nov. The game were enhanced. for
    the new X & were the big fall release titles ie..Forza 7, CoD 2, etc... As there is no obvious instructions that explain how different this transfer. type is fom a simple $25 cord that was np last gen. I Figured hell they wont make it more complicated then
    a no issue deal so people would have a positive first impression to share which would enhance sells starting from day 1. No they made it in way to push you towards giving them additional $$ before ever playing a game. I thought they would of had learned from
    the high Price point of the REG XBox 1...Well I couldnt believe they were going down the same path of what cost them a sick amount of $ till the S came out. I have had every xbox within a month. of their release & never thought I would regret that choice.
    Im stunned at their lack of preparedness on a must be! top selling console after last gens dead on arrival Xbox 1, at the unaffordable Price pt. for the avg family. I hate this second cosecutive negative new launch. I honestly do .. ,but 30 days after buying
    their premium console , not one game will launch of the digital transferred games from my xbox 1. Almost all trasferred to the H/D but when I Press play or launch. I get an instant error message, that keeps them from being playable. **** I noticed yesterday
    that the last 2 files on each game will not transfer with the rest of the game files.... Im positive those are game save files & the "key" that is needed to make it playable. They just dont transfer when each game file for the game does. I can't get it to
    highlight & have the option to make it transfer.Oh it would b ez to delete those last 2 files . the option to do so is listed right above them... I've spent 5hrs on my cell talking to a person who doesn't care even 1% & just tell me no I cant help you need
    a 3 yr old email & the PW that has been changed about 8 times in those yrs ,& I've use instant sign in to log in on live. I should absolutely remember those or your $2500. you just spent for getting the awesome upgrade in graphical power & experiencing a uhd
    HDR. BLU RAY Movie while. on the couch with the true next level in picture quality since analog to 720p or 1080p was released. Not in the first 30 days. Not till Microsoft tells their lower level support to move situations like I'm in, up to the proper technical
    level.The intelligent upper level techsupport have hands on knowledge to have drastically changed my opinion of their customer satisfaction to keep others like me as a future customer who up until the last 30 days, wouldnt hesitate to purchase any of their
    products . Right now I feel like I should be compensated for my time wasted on calls to support, my level of stress, my zero abililty to use this $700. in premium tech to give the family the option of spending more time together while doing somthing we all
    enjoy. I definitely had no need for additional stress, especially at this time of year. Right now I should be enjoying the $$ I spent on the XBox 1 X & The New 4k with HDR & Dolby Vision 50" because it would be worth ever cent. Unfortunately, I cant tell the
    level 1 workers who have wasted 5 hours of my time to tell me, srry there is nothing we can do as we have no access to the real info we need to see to fix this. I urge that adding additional Temp High level tech support be a priority to do what's best for
    the future success of this console.Only my opinion, because right now ,Im srry its make or break time with Sony a year or more away of being assured selling twice of what the eary major disappointing issues its getting from the loyal xbox brand customers.Ultimately
    ending a one time possible sony customer give serious thought to making a console switch. I'm really not hearing anywhere near the positive feedback compared to the the seriously negative ones I read on here or have seen on a variety of small shows. 2ND Month
    begins with a talking piece sitting on an antique black stand. XBox 1 X on Friday
  4. ChrisStilgoe Win User

Network transfer issue

I have a very similar issue.

I have noticed that all digital content (apps / games) went across perfectly ok, but two of my disc based games steadfast refuse to go across always saying “installation stopped”.

Sure, I could just stick the disc into my new XB1X, but that would destroy my internet download allowance when re-downloading all content, updates and 4K enhancements. I shouldn’t have to do this!
  5. SYKOgirl85 Win User

Network transfer issue

Yup both on same version. I actually took them both off preview program and made sure both were completely up to date. Still not working. Seems to be pretty widespread. I posted a topic on Reddit abt it and I had multiple folks with same issue.
  6. bunniesz23 Win User

Network transfer issue

Go to system > Console Info and check the OS versions against eachother. I solved this issue by removing my console from the preview program so they are running the same OS version and it's working fine now. Be aware that this will require you to download
    the most recent system update again and you'll have to go through initial setup.
Thema:

Network transfer issue

1. Network transfer issue - Similar Threads - Network transfer issue

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  4. Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.: I recently got the series x and I managed to transfer most of my games over to my new Xbox but for some reasons reason the last few games don’t want to install, and when I try the ‘mbps’ doesn’t...
  5. Network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer: Can you turn off network transfer when all of your games have finally been downloaded in your new Xbox 6cd0119f-07bb-46d7-b451-a1f9d0726b47
  6. Do i need to network transfer for disc games??

in XBoX on Windows
    Do i need to network transfer for disc games??: Im currently switching to a series X from my one s and i was wondering if i need to network transfer for disc games for instance i have forza horizon 5 on disc which i played on my one s but want...
  7. xbox turns off during network data transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox turns off during network data transfer: Hi Microsoft: 4 Questions: 1). Xbox turning off during data transfer: I am trying to transfer all info possible from my old Xbox one to new Xbox X. When doing so, it takes a long time. Each...
  8. How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?: I have spent the last couple of days trying to back up my captures from my Xbox to the onedrive. I have upgraded my storage to 100GB of space. I have just over 10GB of captures to upload, so space...
  9. Do you own this game or app? After network transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app? After network transfer: Hello, I’ve received the “do you own this game or app?” error after transferring games from my Xbox one to my Xbox one x. Is there anyway to fix this? Both the xboxs were logged into the same...
  10. Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to network transfer my games and addons but having issues: So I’m trying to network transfer my games and addons from Xbox one to Xbox series x but Everytime the addons install they don’t work and I don’t know what to do. Anyone help?...