Network speeds at 93.03 mbps download and 23.22 mbps upload, yet Xbox One get's .68 ...

Discus and support Network speeds at 93.03 mbps download and 23.22 mbps upload, yet Xbox One get's .68 ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I live in a small apartment complex and we have been experiencing issues with our xbox connection. We have 99% wireless strength so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Legit Prospect, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Network speeds at 93.03 mbps download and 23.22 mbps upload, yet Xbox One get's .68 ...

Hi everyone, I live in a small apartment complex and we have been experiencing issues with our xbox connection. We have 99% wireless strength so connection isn't the issue. My friend and I both have xbox one consoles that perform poorly while our laptops
    are blazing fast.

Do you think this could be an issue with our landlord putting up firewalls?

Last night, a bunch of tenants noticed that Netflix was blocked for a period of time and we think he might be putting firewalls up on anything that isnt a laptop to decrease the bandwith spread. Our apartment has 1 router for about 40 live ins.

Let me know what you think and thank you for the help!

XBOX One Test:

.68 download

.08 upload

1623 Latency (seen it in the 2-3-4 thousands)

12% packet loss

1480 MTU

Laptop Test:

93.03 download

23.22 upload

Ping = 24ms

:)

Legit Prospect, Oct 3, 2015
  2. Volterized
    Volterized Guest
    BO3 Installation stopped HELP !?!?!!!

Download speed: 11.67 Mbps

Upload Speed: 0.74 Mbps

Packet loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 120 ms

Wirless strength: 68%

Is this horrible ?

Volterized, Oct 3, 2015
  3. Ashby1989
    Ashby1989 Guest
    Overview

I have suddenlink living here in the Houston area. The latest update allows me to veiw my connection speeds, they are as follows:

Network: connected

Internet: connected

Latency: 183 ms

Upload speed: 6.59 Mbps

Download speed: 26.64 Mbps

Kinda sad, I tested my connection at 2 am and I pay for 15 Mbps upload and 75 Mbps download.

Ashby1989, Oct 3, 2015
  4. Hulu n Hang
    Hulu n Hang Guest

Network speeds at 93.03 mbps download and 23.22 mbps upload, yet Xbox One get's .68 ...

I'm not sure what's happening but something similar is happening with my connection too. My download and upload is on par but my ping over 400, while on the same connection laptop ping will be in the low 20's

Hulu n Hang, Oct 3, 2015
  5. Deathspankd
    Deathspankd Guest
    first lets try power cycling your Xbox one
    support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console
    you can simply use the restart option in the settings its the same. if everything is the same you may need to contact your landlord to see if they are restricting access to the appropriate ports required for a better
    connection to Xbox live services

Deathspankd, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Deathspankd Win User

Network speeds at 93.03 mbps download and 23.22 mbps upload, yet Xbox One get's .68 download and .08 upload

first lets try power cycling your Xbox one
    support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console
    you can simply use the restart option in the settings its the same. if everything is the same you may need to contact your landlord to see if they are restricting access to the appropriate ports required for a better
    connection to Xbox live services
  7. Hulu n Hang Win User

Network speeds at 93.03 mbps download and 23.22 mbps upload, yet Xbox One get's .68 download and .08 upload

I'm not sure what's happening but something similar is happening with my connection too. My download and upload is on par but my ping over 400, while on the same connection laptop ping will be in the low 20's
  8. Volterized Win User

BO3 Installation stopped HELP !?!?!!!

Download speed: 11.67 Mbps

Upload Speed: 0.74 Mbps

MTU: 1480

Latency: 120 ms

Wirless strength: 68%

Is this horrible ?
  9. D3monicWolfie Win User

Issues Staying Connected

Did a Network Statistics Test

Latency: 147 ms

Packet Loss: 9%

Upload Speed: 3.66 mbps

Download Speed: 1.06 mbps

Signal Strength: 100%

Wi-Fi Speed: 22 mbps
  10. Apollonius X420 Win User

Xbox Live Latency Extremely Above Normal. 2 weeks of lagging

Now that core services have been restored , I am now getting slower download and upload speeds and higher latency than ever !!!!! My download speeds ( according to detailed network statistics ) is 6.57 download and .68 upload with an ping of 1098ms
    ??????????????????????? When core services were down I was receiving 10.18 mbps download and 1.79 mbps upload with a latency of 986 ms !!!! What is wrong with your network ????????

I have deleted all saved clips from my xbox one.

I have placed my xbox 1 into the dmz.

I have checked my modem , router , and cat 5 cable.

My isp is performing optimally outside of xbox live.

What's next ?
Thema:

1. Network speeds at 93.03 mbps download and 23.22 mbps upload, yet Xbox One get's .68 ... - Similar Threads - Network speeds mbps

2. New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network: Hi, I have tried hard resetting my computer, restarting the network (and temporarily changing the network to only 2.4ghz), as well as troubleshooting via the built-in tool in windows. When I...
  3. Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency...: Why when I test my network speed on oopla or my route app am I getting much lower latency than when I test my speed through my xbox series x? 27f76be7-c89f-405b-89cc-afe45fbfbf6f
  4. network speeds slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    network speeds slow: network speed all of a sudden has dropped from 200mbs to 0.5mbs constantly no other devices have this issue not sure what it could be talked with microsoft they couldn’t fix it anyone know what it...
  5. Network speed slower on one xbox series x than the other

in XboX Insiders
    Network speed slower on one xbox series x than the other: Hi I have two xbox series x consoles. both in my living room, both wired ethernet to same modem, but one gets 80mbs download the other 40mbs download. any idea? I had a series x, and got a new...
  6. slow network speed after alpha skip-ahead (2308.230305-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    slow network speed after alpha skip-ahead (2308.230305-2000): My download speed is around 1100Mbps and now at 400Mbps after the latest update. Hard reset xbox sx no resolve. Reset and reboot router, no resolve. My xbox is hard wired. Anyone else...
  7. Why is my Xbox network test speed latency always 72 or higher?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox network test speed latency always 72 or higher?: But when I run speed tests from any other device, it’s less than 72 . bf7dbe68-2531-42b2-9095-0c9fdced8d78
  8. Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not...: This problem started on or about the first week of December 2022 following a Xbox series X update download that appears to have been mandatory. My Xbox series X started locking up while playing...
  9. bad network speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad network speed: My internet connection is horrible on my xbox ever since these last few days, on my phone it’s amazing i average around 50 mb but on my xbox i average 250 kbps i’m in the exact same location and...
  10. Only getting between 1Mbps and 4Mbps on network speed and stats on my 50/50Mbps line?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only getting between 1Mbps and 4Mbps on network speed and stats on my 50/50Mbps line?: I'm getting between 1Mbps & 4Mbps on my Xbox One S when I check the network speed and stats but on the browser when I test the line speed I get 50Mbps to 54Mbps. I have a 50-50Mbps line. I have...