Network Issues. I can't do this anymore

Discus and support Network Issues. I can't do this anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Guys I can't do this anymore. I'm ready for smashing this XBOX ONE. Since I bought it in November, I have had no problems with XBOX LIVE. Everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Ninja Badger, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Network Issues. I can't do this anymore

Guys I can't do this anymore. I'm ready for smashing this XBOX ONE. Since I bought it in November, I have had no problems with XBOX LIVE. Everything has been great apart from the occasional problems with Battlefield but thats different. Starting Friday night,
    it's became a frustrating experience to actually play online.

When I sign in to the console, it doesn't automatically connect to Xbox live. So I connect and each time I get a different error message - Can't get an IP Address. Can't connect with an automatic IP. So i follow the instructions, disconnect modem, turn xbox
    off by holding in power for 5 seconds and then when I sign in, it gives me the same message. So i say 'that doesnt work' and go through more instructions that don't work. I then turned the thing off until morning and it worked again perfectly. Played through
    Saturday and Sunday all day on BF4 with no issues. So today, for 4 hours I have done everything it has asked me to do and nothing is working. When I test the connection it says everything is good. So I log into Ghosts and it says you must be signed in to xbox
    live to play! How is this possible whenever I AM SIGNED IN. Same thing for BF4, doesn't allow me to get online but on xbox market place I am able to download apps and install them without any issues. I can watch YouTube videos.

When I go to test the connection again it just gives me different crap like high packet data loss.. then I test again and it doesn't give me that message! My brothers XBONE is working fine, my dads 360 is working fine and i'm just fed up. Now it's saying
    'Cant get a Teredo IP.. what the hell does that mean?'

Can anyone please, please help me? Thanks in advance

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Northern Ireland

Modem brand & model number: NETGEAR DG834G

Wired or wireless: Wireless

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? Moderate

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):

:)

A Ninja Badger, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Wireless network error

My xbox one can't find any wireless networks anymore. What should I do ?

UnfoldedGiant99, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    I can't take this anymore!!!

Please see this link about "How To: Open NAT to resolve Party and Multiplayer problems." found here in this forum:

forums.xbox.com/.../7448.aspx

There is a section of that document about "Two or more Xbox consoles for multiplayer at the same time," that will more than likely explain the problem you're encountering.

It also contains a "Xbox LIVE compatible hardware list " that may solve your issue.

Knowitall(2), Jan 27, 2014
  4. XBR Poseidon
    XBR Poseidon Guest

The Teredo IP error indicates that your Xbox is not able to communicate with the Teredo server. As this is not a wide spread error I know the server is up. It has to be a firewall issue with the gateway. It is strange because Netgears tend be awesome devices.
    What I would suggest is something called a UPnP toggle. What needs to happen is UPnP in your router needs to be turned off. Then the router needs to be turned off and back on again. Then turn UPnP back on. What this does is it clears the routers memory of
    all previous connections that have been requested by the devices connected to the network. Sometimes when this memory is full the router is unable to keep those connections alive. Let me know how it goes.

XBR Poseidon, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: