Network issue Microsoft end?

Discus and support Network issue Microsoft end? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all. I currently have an issue where my xbox one s will not load fortnite and a couple of other online games, just loads the start screen and goes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JayPB71, Aug 30, 2018.

1. JayPB71
    JayPB71 Guest

Hi all.

I currently have an issue where my xbox one s will not load fortnite and a couple of other online games, just loads the start screen and goes straight back to the home screen.

I have done a network test and it tells me it is fine, but there is a problem on the microsoft side.... (description below)

Could this be the cause of my issue of games not working, as it is telling me to renew my xbox gold also, but if I check out my subscription on the unit and on the xbox website, it is telling me I am current until October (which is correct).....

Is there a way to get in touch with Xbox support directly?

Network issue Microsoft end? [​IMG]
    Limited

Purchase and Content Usage Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases

I have done a network test and it tells

:)

JayPB71, Aug 30, 2018
  2. HeathBerry
    HeathBerry Guest
    Network issue.......

I had this same problem tonight. It couldn't connect to my DHCP. I tried all of the troubleshooting steps, then just decided to make it up on my own. I went into the network settings. All of my automatic settings were pure gibberish. I had to manually
    enter them. The IP address listed was clearly not assigned by my router. The subnet mask was wrong, every single thing that could be wrong was wrong. I even tried manually assigning an IP, but no joy. I then noticed the alternate wireless mac address option.
    I went in there, hit clear. Once the console restarted, I'm connected. The router shows an IP assigned and an update is downloading. I have no idea how the network settings ended up completely scrambled, but it's fixed now.

HeathBerry, Aug 30, 2018
  3. ssc1
    ssc1 Guest
    Network Issue

I have had the same issue for 2-3 weeks now. Affects both my Xbox Ones. Xbox network stats states my correct speed and no packet loss. I have checked with a packet sniffer and have no issues, no packet loss, low latency etc. PCs connected to the same network
    connection have no issues and no packet losses. I have changed all cables, moved directly to the core switch, makes no difference. It's really quite random, I can't sign in 5 tries, then all of a sudden it works.. then randomly I get signed out. Same thing
    on both my Xbox Ones. Seriously annoying as I use Plex for my media, which won't work half the time now.

/S

4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Aug 30, 2018
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    No need to contact support. This error will pass. It was happening to me too, but an hour later all was fine again. You just have to wait it out.

brandiesel1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: