Network isnt set up

Discus and support Network isnt set up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey! When I go to my settings and test my network connection it says I am connected to the internet, then when I go to test my NAT Type it says " Your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThermicSine4742, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Network isnt set up

Hey!

When I go to my settings and test my network connection it says I am connected to the internet, then when I go to test my NAT Type it says " Your Network isn't set up" My wifi is working on all the other devices, and I can still watch Netflix,Hulu etc.
    Whenever I try to join a game of multiplayer I sit in the finding match lobby, and never find a game. I have reset the router, xbox, and even tried to change the port for my xbox but no luck. My NAT type goes from strict(Double Nat Type detected-even though
    I only have one router in a 5 mi radius) to open Nat whenever I first turn on my xbox.

ANY help would be great its only been happening for about a week now!

:)

ThermicSine4742, Nov 11, 2017
  2. Prob with network

my sons xbox one ( I have 4 sons, 4 xbox ones but only one has an issue) states Not Connected your network isnt set up. How do I resolve the issue?

DuckyCanoe38963, Nov 11, 2017
  3. Set up network problem

I recently had to reset my Xbox. After setting up language, the next step is setting up network. This is where the problem starts. Even though I am using a wired connection I get the message "sorry, the wireless network hardware on this console isn't working.
    You'll need to send it in for repair.

I had this message when I did my very first set up after buying the console, but connecting an Ethernet cable worked then. Now I just can't get past this step.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

JessicaBrown08, Nov 11, 2017
  4. ralvis22
    ralvis22 Guest

Network isnt set up

Where are all the people jumping in to help? I'm having sort of the same issue. We just set up our Xbox One S and the Multiplayer network test says it's not connected. But when I move the network cable over to my old Xbox One, it works fine.

Ryan

ralvis22, Dec 14, 2017
  5. ralvis22 Win User

Network isnt set up

Where are all the people jumping in to help? I'm having sort of the same issue. We just set up our Xbox One S and the Multiplayer network test says it's not connected. But when I move the network cable over to my old Xbox One, it works fine.

Ryan
  6. Justin812 Win User

Xbox wont connect to my hotspot

My hotspot worked great before XBOX live went down. Now it shows my wifi but says it cant connect to the internet or that my network isnt set up but it is set up...
  7. blaze38833 Win User

Xbox wont connect to my hotspot

My hotspot worked great before XBOX live went down. Now it shows my wifi but says it cant connect to the internet or that my network isnt set up but it is set up...
    Same here
  8. JosefLBohorquez Win User

This location isnt set up for installing games.....

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jamie

Please double check if the desired drive is formatted as NTFS
    Open file explorer > my computer > right click on the drive > properties > next to file system

If everything looks good go to Windows settings > system > storage > advance storage options (only Windows 11) > where new content is saved > under apps select the drive

After that restart the PC and try again
  9. Jamie_Ish Win User

This location isnt set up for installing games.....

Okay so fixed that issue by unticking "ask me for install options on every install" but now get an error code "0x87e00196" trying to install anything
Thema:

Network isnt set up

1. Network isnt set up - Similar Threads - Network isnt set

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  6. My Xbox isnt detciting wifi networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox isnt detciting wifi networks: I was on my Xbox S|X trying to play a game, when I realised my wifi wasnt connetcted. I go to “choose a connection” and no networks appear. I then manually put in the SSID and that dosent work...
  7. "Network isnt setup"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Network isnt setup": Split from this thread. Okay. I woke up one morning and noticed that my xbox urged me to connect to the internet. At first, I didn't think much of it, and just power cycled my xbox. However,...
  8. error, theres a hardware problem, the wireless network hardware on this console isnt working ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error, theres a hardware problem, the wireless network hardware on this console isnt working ...: i contacted xbox support and attemted the procedures to connect, but nothing works, but all of this came about after the preview program update. 881b7579-3383-4b10-b1c0-1b05c8434eaa
  9. "Network isnt setup"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Network isnt setup": Hi, On my Xbox one it says i got a double nat message and if i test my network connection it says im connected but if i test my multiplayer connection or nat type it says my "network isnt setup"...
  10. Console is unable to connect to my Wi-Fi, saying "the wireless network hardware isnt working"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is unable to connect to my Wi-Fi, saying "the wireless network hardware isnt working": My console is not connecting to my Wi-Fi via wireless connection. the xbox is saying "the wireless network hardware isn't working". bf8473f7-2b17-4c19-8924-cc7f1c36d406