Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do?

Discus and support Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so basicly when i played Apex yesterday my Telekom Speedport Smart 3 just rebootet it self and i got kicked out of the game (3-4 times in a row).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paul Heinke, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Paul Heinke
    Paul Heinke Guest

Okay, so basicly when i played Apex yesterday my Telekom Speedport Smart 3 just rebootet it self and i got kicked out of the game (3-4 times in a row). And now im wondering what’s causing that issue and how i can solve it.

:)

Paul Heinke, Feb 6, 2024
  2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

What is you favorite Battle Royale Game?

I used to be 100% towards Pubg but after playing Apex, I'm switching to Apex. It's free to play, no game crashes, smooth gunplay, fun casual pick up and play. Also, I'm much more relaxed playing and losing when it comes to Apex. Fortnite isn't what I like
    and I haven't even tried Blackout.
  3. bhawes27 Win User

Xbox One won't load me into multiplayer games suddenly

The issue seems to be primarily when I'm in a party. I was able to load into an Apex Legends game while not in a party. Joined a party after the game started and got kicked out trying to load into my 2nd game

EDIT: Unsure if it will just let me play one game after system reboot or it has to do with parties. Joined the party again and let me play one game after reboot then kicked me out of next game.
  4. BelatedZero53 Win User

Can't get through first time setup. Nothing on this site mentions my problem -can't find help!

Besides holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds then rebooting the router and console, is there a way to do a hard reset so I can try the network connection process from the beginning again? (bearing in mind that it didn't do anything
    when I tried that before - it just connected to my network right away after rebooting all).
  5. Ziltoid Racer Win User

xbox live and netflix.

i started up my xbox this morning and there was a update to do so that was installed. then i did what you said in the above post but there was no change.

i logged back into netflix i can see all the rows of blocks for the films but no images and only the first row of blocks actually has the wtiting to say what they are underneath the block, the rest have nothing there.

10 - 30 secs later my router was caused to reboot and everything else on my network had to be reset. while i was opening netflix i had my laptop next to me and the wireless network dropped out when netflix opened then i got signal back. about 1 min after
    netflix started it dropped out and once again my network was rebooted.

this happens with netflix and also i get the same problems with lovefilm. these are the only things that it happens with games play fine, i can stream films to my xbox over my network fine its the apps..

these apps appeared after a update but i never used them until now so it has to be something to do with that. i can have my xbox running on the network while streaming films and connected to xbox live for hours and there is no reboot and all runs perfectly.
    its only a problem when using those apps.
  6. XxDorasBKPKxX Win User

Current games?

Like you , I have been playing A LOT of Apex. BUT one I have recently picked up is "Warface" not only is it free its a super legit game. Would totally recommend!

Who do you main when you play Apex?
Thema:

1. Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do? - Similar Threads - Network rebooting play

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one will not connect to my network even though all other devices in the house are: Im visiting family and brought my xbox with me and when i set it up to use it worked just fine. I turned it off when i was done and came back a few hours later to find that it disconnected from...
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  6. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  7. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  8. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  9. Xbox One Wired Network cause Network switch reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wired Network cause Network switch reboot: Hi, I have been using a wired network connection between my XBox One and Network Switch for a long time without issues. However, recently it looks like the wired network connection of my XBox One...
  10. Series X unable to connect to Network (Ethernet) after low power sleep until rebooted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X unable to connect to Network (Ethernet) after low power sleep until rebooted: Found an issue affecting Xbox Series X network connectivity on startup from power save mode (.5v). Unable to detect Ethernet network interface until reboot. This issue occurs when a Western...