Network Error when trying to use Xbox 360 Emulator/Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support Network Error when trying to use Xbox 360 Emulator/Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So up until a few weeks ago I was able to play the backwards compatible games (ie Black Ops, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Borderlands, Gears of War,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arcosteel919, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Arcosteel919
    Arcosteel919 Guest

So up until a few weeks ago I was able to play the backwards compatible games (ie Black Ops, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Borderlands, Gears of War, etc). Recently when I tried playing, it would just give me a network error message. So I searched online and
    the forums said that I should delete my account and re-download it. I did that and now it shows the "Getting Xbox 360 Info" screen but the bar never fills up and I just get a network error message. Tried factory reset, clearing cache, manual IP/DNS, port forwarding
    and all that. One thing to note is that it works when the connection is wired, but doesn't when I use wireless. Any suggestions?

:)

Arcosteel919, Mar 3, 2017
  2. LazyOldSack
    LazyOldSack Guest
    backwards compatibility and Xbox Live

Question about backwards compatibility I get my xbox one Xbox Live through another account because its home Xbox is my xbox, thus I get xbox live. Will I still have the xbox live on the 360 emulator when I use backwards compatibility?

LazyOldSack, Mar 3, 2017
  3. Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One Scorpio??

The Xbox One has a 360 emulator already they use with backward compatibility. Scorpio and Xbox X with also have it.

Tobi Won Kanogy, Mar 3, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Arcosteel919.

If the issue isn't occurring while wired, it definitely sounds like a network issue. What type of network hardware are you using and have you tried a reset of your network by unplugging network hardware for 30 seconds and reconnecting? Let us know Network Error when trying to use Xbox 360 Emulator/Backwards Compatibility :)

Mister Maka, Mar 6, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Arcosteel919.

If the issue isn't occurring while wired, it definitely sounds like a network issue. What type of network hardware are you using and have you tried a reset of your network by unplugging network hardware for 30 seconds and reconnecting? Let us know :)
  6. Tobi Won Kanogy Win User

Xbox 360 Emulator for Xbox One Scorpio??

The Xbox One has a 360 emulator already they use with backward compatibility. Scorpio and Xbox X with also have it.
  7. Ulck Win User

Cannot download profile on ANY backwards compatible game

I have the same problem explained by Fox and tried the same step. Nothing worked to solve the situation and there wasn't a specific error to report.

I had the dashboard in beta and when i tried for the fist time the backward compatibility worked fine.

Now i tried to use Sacred 3 and got the problems (some recent update could broke something?). Looks like that in the Xbox 360 emulation don't manage correctly the network card of the Xbox One, so you result offline during the emulation.
  8. LIGHTNING LJ Win User

I am going to rant here. Entertaining

what I mean by emulators is what they did with the xbox 360 to make it backwards compatible with the original xbox games they had to make emulators in order to play originals on the 360
  9. Spazpol Win User

Installing Xbox one games

Xbox 360 (backwards compatible) games require an internet connection to be loaded to the xbox one due to the emulator.
Thema:

1. Network Error when trying to use Xbox 360 Emulator/Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - Network Error trying

2. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  3. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  4. Network Controller Driver Error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Controller Driver Error?: Hey, I have a PC that I’ve had for a while now and it recently stopped being able to download games on steam and keeps shutting off due to blue screen error. I checked my drivers and there’s an...
  5. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  6. Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...: I can play online because of this error. 109bd367-0869-45a4-a1f6-043731255c2c
  7. Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still...: Im having a connect to the Xbox network error. It’s say I’m all connected but I’m still offline and I can’t play anything because it say it’s not my home Xbox. Help me plz...
  8. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  9. Not sure if I have a network error or hardware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if I have a network error or hardware problem?: I just got a xbox series x and I'm trying to download all my games and keep getting error code 0x8007232d. I have restarted the system and checked for updates and just not sure if there is...
  10. Network error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error: I’m trying to boot up my Xbox one again since 2021 and it’s saying I need to authenticate it but I press it and it does nothing.What can I do to fix that? eaf07592-7884-4a23-a72a-739d67904ce5