Network error when trying to join party.

Discus and support Network error when trying to join party. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Network error when trying to join party. Hi all, Sorry if it has been asked before. When my son is trying to connect to a party with his friends or... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by alfie tkd boy, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Network error when trying to join party.

Hi all, Sorry if it has been asked before.

When my son is trying to connect to a party with his friends or even if he is the one setting up the party for online multiplayer, we are getting a network system fault followed by a series of number codes.

It then provides a link to the network settings within the Xbox one. All settings appear OK. The NAT setting is open. IPv4 and IPv6 are enabled. I have spoken to my network provider to confirm it is all active with them and that I do not have any internet
    issues.

I am struggling to find a contact number to call microsoft from the UK to try and get help from them.

Can anybody please help as my son and I are getting frustrated as we just want him to enjoy it with his friends.

:)

alfie tkd boy, Jan 16, 2017
  2. AIRVFD2
    AIRVFD2 Guest
    Cannot join a party

I have been trying to join a party with my friends and an error comes up player unreachable: due to network error unable to join this players party. Checked the wireless connection it running fine and when i do a test it has no errors. Also contacted network
    and says everything on that end os fine. anyone have a solution that could help me out.

AIRVFD2, Jan 16, 2017
  3. WivioYT
    WivioYT Guest
    Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89234013

When I join my own party or anyone else's I get the error your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89234013

WivioYT, Jan 16, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: