Netgear: Xboxone not connecting to internet.

Discus and support Netgear: Xboxone not connecting to internet. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Xboxone not connecting to internet. So... I have a netgear (genie) router. Suddenly my xboxone decides it does not want to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Dragoth2000, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Dragoth2000
    Dragoth2000 Guest

Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Xboxone not connecting to internet.
    So... I have a netgear (genie) router. Suddenly my xboxone decides it does not want to connect to the internet anymore. It always registered their it was "connected" to the internet when i used the "test network connection", But under multiplayer connection
    it always said i was not connected. (no usable error codes).

I know it has to be something with the router because it registers that theirs a connection with the Ethernet cable. Ive tried resetting my router and xbox one (including signing out), Enabling port forwarding, turned off my firewall and anti virus software,
    tried a static IP address, and finally I tried to factory reset the darn thing. Now I'm stuck on the "connect to network" part of the xboxone start up function. It was working fine like 2 days ago and I made no network changes or took a screwdriver to the
    xboxone so I'm stumped.

Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

Dragoth2000, Nov 10, 2016
  2. ELITEBEAST45
    ELITEBEAST45 Guest
    Netgear: my xbox won't connect to the internet

Netgear (Routers): my xbox won't connect to the internet
    my xbox won't connect to the internet

ELITEBEAST45, Nov 10, 2016
  3. Cant connext my xboxone to mobile hotspot

I am having trouble connecting my xboxone to my androids mobile hotspot. I have successfully connected in the past but recently i cant connect at all. How can i get connected to Internet on my xboxone via mobile hotspot

PluralCaribou70, Nov 10, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: