Netgear: What is the IP Address that xbox one uses to download updates and from the store?

Discus and support Netgear: What is the IP Address that xbox one uses to download updates and from the store? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers): What is the IP Address that xbox one uses to download updates and from the store? I"m getting the whole "system needs an update..."... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by admiral1701, Dec 15, 2016.

1. admiral1701
    admiral1701 Guest

Netgear: What is the IP Address that xbox one uses to download updates and from the store?

Netgear (Routers): What is the IP Address that xbox one uses to download updates and from the store?
    I"m getting the whole "system needs an update..." thing and it won't do it. Come to find out, it cannot download ANYTHING from MS/xbox.

What is the IP Address or Packet Filter that MS is using to connect to it's download servers? I can watch the traffic on my firewall, but I don't even see anything being denied?!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

ps. unplugging everything and plugging it all back in and doing a complete system restore is NOT the solution.

:)

admiral1701, Dec 15, 2016
  2. dikkik
    dikkik Guest
    Error 0x8007000e

I found a solution. Since i am located in africa, i have to use a VPN connection so i get a US ip address. after that, i was able to download and update games

dikkik, Dec 15, 2016
  3. CosRush
    CosRush Guest
    Connecting multplie Xbox's to live over same connection

Are you suggesting therefore that I remove the cables from the Sky hub for the 2x consoles and instead plug them into the netgear router, then set the netgear router to have a static IP address and then enter the netgears static IP into the Sky hubs DMZ
    IP address?

CosRush, Dec 15, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: