Netgear Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT

Discus and support Netgear Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT Have you tried checking if your network has a second access point device that is in NAT mode? Because... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OBERHAUSER1234, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Netgear Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT

Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT
    Have you tried checking if your network has a second access point device that is in NAT mode? Because normally when a double NAT is detected its because two devices on the network are in NAT mode and the second device should be put
    in Bridge mode instead.

:)

OBERHAUSER1234, Jan 6, 2018
  2. PellyWelly32
    PellyWelly32 Guest
    Netgear Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT Issue NETGEAR WNR1000v3

Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNR1000: Double NAT Issue NETGEAR WNR1000v3
    I've recently had trouble with Double Strict NAT on my network and my Xbox One. I've tried disabling UPnP, adding a DMZ to my xbox, port forwarding, and many other things. I have a NETGEAR WNR1000v3 Router. Disabling UPnP changed the NAT from double strict
    to just strict, but with UPnP disabled online gaming is poor. I would like to have my NAT set to open and at this point I don't really care how I get there. If anyone has any advice or has found success with a similar problem please let me know!

PellyWelly32, Jan 6, 2018
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Connection Issue with LastFM

Woo, hoo! You can connect AOK!

Now, it's clear it is NOT an ISP problem but it IS a problem w/ the Netgear WNR1000 router. Netgear WNR1000, WNR1000, I have it here somewhere.... Ah, yes,

portforward.com/.../Xbox_Live_360.htm

explains how to set up port forwarding for that router.

VibroPlex, Jan 6, 2018
  4. PellyWelly32
    PellyWelly32 Guest

I'm having the exact same issue. Have you found a solution yet?

PellyWelly32, Jun 12, 2018
  5. Have you tried checking if your network has a second access point device that is in NAT mode? Because normally when a double NAT is detected its because two devices on the network are in NAT mode and the second device should be put
    in Bridge mode instead.

GuillermoStentler, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox double nat detected fix