Netgear Netgear WNDR4500: Please help.

Discus and support Netgear Netgear WNDR4500: Please help. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNDR4500: Please help. Hey Aidan, I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mr SurfDude, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Mr SurfDude
    Mr SurfDude Guest

Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNDR4500: Please help.
    Hey Aidan,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried
    so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

Thank you!

:)

Mr SurfDude, Jul 27, 2018
  2. swanlee
    swanlee Guest
    swanlee, Jul 27, 2018
  3. gordgordgord
    gordgordgord Guest
    disconnects and errors galore

Thanks, but I mentioned in my original post, I tried that with the Netgear WNDR4500 router.

gordgordgord, Jul 27, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 27, 2018
  5. AidanDeRosa
    AidanDeRosa Guest
    I have also had ghis same issue for over a year now. I would be playing GTA Online and all of the sudden I’d get signed out of xbox live for a split second, my game restarts, and its very annoying. It happens every 15-30 minutes and kills my xbox live
    experience. I have amazing internet. Ive tried ethernet (wired) and wireless connection. Neither seem to be any better. I contacted microsoft support about my issue and they could not seem to resolve my issue either.

AidanDeRosa, Oct 11, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Aidan,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried
    so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!

Thank you!

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: