Netgear Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings

Discus and support Netgear Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings Hey there Chris, Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry about the issue you may be... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by chrisbrewer2, Sep 26, 2018.

1. chrisbrewer2
    chrisbrewer2 Guest

Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Why I can't fix my Nat settings
    Hey there Chris,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry about the issue you may be experiencing with your NAT type. I can definitely see how that can impact your online gaming.

Check out this troubleshooting guide to help assist with
    Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One.

You can also find information about opening ports on your router at the
    Port Forward website
    . This website lists commonly used ports for various apps and games, but if your router isn't listed or you need more help, contact your Internet service provider or router manufacturer.

Hope this helps.

:)

chrisbrewer2, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Mcbeeferton
    Mcbeeferton Guest
    Router suggestions for multiple console support.

I've got a Netgear R6300 with 3 consoles and it does great.

Mcbeeferton, Sep 26, 2018
  3. sporeb
    sporeb Guest
    cant connect to Xbox Live with new router

I'm having the same problems with my new netgear r6300

Help

SPO

sporeb, Sep 26, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Chris!

Thanks for bringing this issue to us! There is some very useful information regarding

Nat type
    s on our website. Check the steps listed on there and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 26, 2018
  5. The reason might also be that the modem and router either are not hooked up properly or there could be a fire wall issue , reach out to your internet service and they should be able to walk you through getting it fixed

Itilianm0nst0r, Sep 26, 2018
  6. chrisbrewer2
    chrisbrewer2 Guest
    Right before i wrote the first post i had someone from my internet service come out he installed a new router said there shouldnt be a problem .then i wrote the post see this has lasted a long time so ive cleared the mac tryed using different port ,energy
    saving cleared my cashe tryed it wirelessly an wired ive tryed calling support they got disconnected put it thisway ive tryed everything there is thats youtube or suggessted by xbox . i bought an app thats just supposed to open an forward ports. guess what
    ive downloaded a bunch of crap .wth ok my wifi router is in the living room im two big rooms over so that gives me a [Mod removed - Profanity] connection if im wireless so i bought these wifi extenders supposed to give you stronger signal the type plugs into
    the router an the wall outlet an in the other room xbox into wifi extender in to wall outlet its a netgear router ive got to the part where im supposed to run it bridged but my router wont let me run it that way .so seriously if theres a different way to
    hook it up im up for it ...sorry lotta info .any help id appreciate

chrisbrewer2, Sep 29, 2018
  7. Hey there Chris,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry about the issue you may be experiencing with your NAT type. I can definitely see how that can impact your online gaming.

Check out this troubleshooting guide to help assist with
    Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One.

You can also find information about opening ports on your router at the
    Port Forward website
    . This website lists commonly used ports for various apps and games, but if your router isn't listed or you need more help, contact your Internet service provider or router manufacturer.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i connect to netgear r6350 router