Netgear Netgear R6300: Error code 0x89231806 with OPEN NAT and no issues in the multiplayer ...

Discus and support Netgear Netgear R6300: Error code 0x89231806 with OPEN NAT and no issues in the multiplayer ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Error code 0x89231806 with OPEN NAT and no issues in the multiplayer connection test. Ever since I purchased and set... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Shammylad, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Shammylad
    Shammylad Guest

Netgear Netgear R6300: Error code 0x89231806 with OPEN NAT and no issues in the multiplayer ...

Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Error code 0x89231806 with OPEN NAT and no issues in the multiplayer connection test.
    Ever since I purchased and set up this router I have not been able to get it to work properly in regards to party chat/joining games (i.e. Rainbow Six: Siege). My NAT type is open. I have forwarded all necessary ports. I have separately tried placing
    the Xbox in DMZ (it didn't work so I switched back to forwarded ports). I have set NAT filtering to OPEN and disabled SIP ALG.

There has to be something that I am missing here but I just cannot find it. I can HOST parties, and I can HOST games and they work just fine. However when it comes to joining them, it simply will not work. In parties I get the error code and that my network
    settings are blocking party chat, and in games the joining process simply times out.

I have gone through all of the steps in the support thread on this website, but it wasn't able to fix my problem either, which is why I am pretty certain the issue lies with this specific router. Surely there is someone out there that owns this router and
    has an Xbox hooked up to it that has found a fix for this issue?

I'd sure appreciate any help in fixing this issue.

Thanks in advance,

:)

Shammylad, Oct 19, 2016
  2. Netgear Netgear R6300: Can’t connect to internet

Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Can’t connect to internet
    Glad things are working again, this is still an interesting issue, that I will try to look into for future reference. Happy gaming.

StoreyedBoar8, Oct 19, 2016
  3. How to "help" Lag with decent to poor connection

I have a NetGear R6300 and I am using a wired connection.

TheMegaBeaver, Oct 19, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: