Netgear Netgear R6300: Connecting Xbox to my home Network

Discus and support Netgear Netgear R6300: Connecting Xbox to my home Network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Connecting Xbox to my home Network Somehow I think I fixed it. How I found out it was not connecting because I was... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DavidSmith2225, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Netgear Netgear R6300: Connecting Xbox to my home Network

Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: Connecting Xbox to my home Network
    Somehow I think I fixed it. How I found out it was not connecting because I was trying to connect to Netflix through the box. Today I said what the hell, so I tried to connect to Prime and it worked. Then I tried to connect to Netflix and it worked too.
    I have not retested the Network Status but I even started a movie and it played. I hope it continues to work, good luck with your attempts and let me know if this helps.

:)

DavidSmith2225, Aug 31, 2018
  2. Netgear Netgear R6300: XBOX is connected but acting like it isn't

Netgear (Routers) Netgear R6300: XBOX is connected but acting like it isn't
    Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting

SolarGr1m0ir3, Aug 31, 2018
  3. How to "help" Lag with decent to poor connection

I have a NetGear R6300 and I am using a wired connection.

TheMegaBeaver, Aug 31, 2018
  4. slugJS
    slugJS Guest

I have same issue Purchase and Content Usage, and I am unable to check my Network status, I check this every day to assure my data speeds are where their suppose to be. There seems to be alot of folks with this issue, and there does not seem to be much response,
    perhaps I am not looking in the proper locations. I have a xbox one s and haven't had to many issues, but this Network issue has me wondering, "What is going on."

slugJS, Aug 31, 2018
  5. I have the same problem, it's been 3 days now and is quite frustrating. I can't even sign into my profile now. It just isn't good enough as we are paying for service that we aren't getting.

SimonWestwood, Aug 31, 2018
  6. Somehow I think I fixed it. How I found out it was not connecting because I was trying to connect to Netflix through the box. Today I said what the hell, so I tried to connect to Prime and it worked. Then I tried to connect to Netflix and it worked too.
    I have not retested the Network Status but I even started a movie and it played. I hope it continues to work, good luck with your attempts and let me know if this helps.

DavidSmith2225, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: