Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your ...

Discus and support Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your offline microsoft store needs comnection... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Rfbgdgg, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Rfbgdgg
    Rfbgdgg Guest

Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your ...

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your offline microsoft store needs comnection
    Hello Rfbgdgg!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. What type of error message are you seeing when testing the network and multiplayer connection on the Xbox One? If we need to provide steps on how to test the connections please let us know. The
    most common solutions for any networking issues will be in this article
    I get an error message when I run the ‘Test network connection’ on Xbox One
    . Be sure to let us know the results!

:)

Rfbgdgg, Sep 13, 2018
  2. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest
    Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Known Issues

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Known Issues
    Netgear DGN1000

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password - password
    Known Issues

There are no known issues with this device.

XB1R Hades, Sep 13, 2018
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Device Manual

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Device Manual
    Device Manual

Click
    here
    to go to a manual for this device

XB1R Athena, Sep 13, 2018
  4. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest

Hello! for problems with account loggin, internet and also Xbox Live access... (Console Power cycle)

We recommend to perform a power cycle on your console, here in the following link are the steps...

Reinicio o reinicio avanzado de la consola Xbox One

If the previous recomendation doesnt work for you, just do what i do, turn the console off and unplug the AC cable for 30 seconds and plug it in again, this will do the same effect than power cycle...

Let us know if these sugestions help, i hope this fix this inconvenient. Good Luck!

JhonSnow777, Sep 13, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Sep 13, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello Rfbgdgg!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. What type of error message are you seeing when testing the network and multiplayer connection on the Xbox One? If we need to provide steps on how to test the connections please let us know. The
    most common solutions for any networking issues will be in this article
    I get an error message when I run the ‘Test network connection’ on Xbox One
    . Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: