Netgear: How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear ...

Discus and support Netgear: How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Modems/Gateways): How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear C3700-100NAS router I've been trying a lot... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SYL1984, Jan 11, 2017.

1. SYL1984
    SYL1984 Guest

Netgear: How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear ...

Netgear (Modems/Gateways): How do I get my NAT type to be open on Xbox App for Windows 10? I have a Netgear C3700-100NAS router
    I've been trying a lot of ways from people on YouTube and other forums, but nothing seems to work? My NAT type at the moment is at strict, I would like to get it to open. Like the post title says, I have a Netgear C3700-100NAS. If anyone has a solution to
    this problem. I would appreciate the help.

:)

SYL1984, Jan 11, 2017
  2. DavidTjalsma
    DavidTjalsma Guest
    NETGEAR WNDR3400-100NAS compatible with multiple 360's in the same house?

Hello Everone!

I need a really good router that will allow multiple 360's to be connect to xbox live without a Strict NAT type.

On the Xbox Live Compatible Hardware page, it lists the NETGEAR WNDR3400 but not the WNDR3400-100NAS.

I am just curious if I will have the same luck with the 100NAS version?

DavidTjalsma, Jan 11, 2017
  3. SiC Perro
    SiC Perro Guest
    GoW4 special editon Xbox one S Wi-Fi connection issues

ISP: Time Warner Cable

[*]Region: eastern US (NC)
    [*]Router brand & model: Netgear gateway c3700-100NAS
    [*]Modem brand & model: Netgear gateway c3700-100NAS
    [*]Download : 62.71 mbps
    [*]upload: 5.34 mbps
    [*]wireless strength: 90%
    [*]packet loss 0%
    [*]mtu : 1480

the only thing that really changes is my download speed

if I'm connected on by Ethernet everything is the same...minus the wireless strength

SiC Perro, Jan 11, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: