Netgear: How do I change my Xbox one from IPv4 to IPv6?

Discus and support Netgear: How do I change my Xbox one from IPv4 to IPv6? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Powerline Adapters): How do I change my Xbox one from IPv4 to IPv6? Please read through the FAQ (IPv6 on Xbox One). You will have to make sure... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by IndianBaldTurd, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Netgear: How do I change my Xbox one from IPv4 to IPv6?

Netgear (Powerline Adapters): How do I change my Xbox one from IPv4 to IPv6?
    Please read through the FAQ (IPv6 on Xbox One). You will have to make sure your router supports IPv6. Also, while the router
    could support IPv6, may be your ISP still only works on IPv4. The best is to talk to your ISP, figure out if they support IPv6, if they do, buy a IPv6 Router (just in case you don't have one) and then connect your XBO to the router.

:)

IndianBaldTurd, Dec 19, 2016
  2. Netgear Netgear 6200: How do you change the IPv4 to IPv6

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: How do you change the IPv4 to IPv6
    how do go changing the IPv4 setting to IPv6 as recommended by Xbox 1 ? The router is a R6050

CeasingJaguar73, Dec 19, 2016
  3. Netgear: Ipv4 to ipv6

Netgear (Routers): Ipv4 to ipv6
    I need help learning how to switch my router from ipv4 to Ipv6 the model number is 7550

Kryptonian2814, Dec 19, 2016
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

This is a question that can only be answered by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).

Contact your ISP and ask them if they support IPv6 to all of their customers (including you).

Good luck!

taidara, Dec 19, 2016
  5. Hardik_Shah
    Hardik_Shah Guest
    Please read through the FAQ (IPv6 on Xbox One). You will have to make sure your router supports IPv6. Also, while the router
    could support IPv6, may be your ISP still only works on IPv4. The best is to talk to your ISP, figure out if they support IPv6, if they do, buy a IPv6 Router (just in case you don't have one) and then connect your XBO to the router.

Hardik_Shah, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: