Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.

Discus and support Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Powerline Adapters): Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live. Your NAT information comes from your router,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xXBornEstoXx, Nov 22, 2016.

1. xXBornEstoXx
    xXBornEstoXx Guest

Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.

Netgear (Powerline Adapters): Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.
    Your NAT information comes from your router, how are you connected to the router, wifi, wireless. Is this a home network, school/college network.

Can you provide some more information please.

Xbox One : Networking

:)

xXBornEstoXx, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Rottweiler
    Rottweiler Guest
    NAT Type

My NAT type is not working, I just got a new modem from Comcast, and now the NAT type is unavailable. Any suggestions?

Rottweiler, Nov 22, 2016
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Your network is behind port restricted NAT

They have slower internet and you are wondering why your connection is slower?

Depends on the router on how to disable NAT or make NAT less intense. We will need your service provider (at the place that has restrictive NAT) and the router they have.

Those will help us reconfigure a router / modem with different nat settings.

cross44, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Netgear: Connected to my router/modem but my NAT is unavailable and i have no live.

Your NAT information comes from your router, how are you connected to the router, wifi, wireless. Is this a home network, school/college network.

Can you provide some more information please.

Xbox One : Networking

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Nov 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: