Netflix wont open on Xbox 360

Discus and support Netflix wont open on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ive tried multiple times to open Netflix on my Xbox 360, but it goes to a blank screen every time, i even reverted an redid system updates but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheFanMan64, Dec 28, 2022.

1. TheFanMan64
    TheFanMan64 Guest

Ive tried multiple times to open Netflix on my Xbox 360, but it goes to a blank screen every time, i even reverted an redid system updates but the issue was not solved

:)

TheFanMan64, Dec 28, 2022
  2. TheFanMan64 Win User

Finally fixed, there was an update that didn't pop up the first 14 times
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I would suggest you contact Netflix that is they are responsible for supporting their apps. If you’re still using Xbox 360 for streaming apps, just be aware that your days are numbered, where are those apps will continue to be supported

I would start looking into alternatives so you don’t get stuck.
  4. JasonAdams Win User

netflix wont open

I have tried the same steps described above to no avail, also tried unplugging power to the xbox one for about a minute and no change... also, the Report a problem has the exact same behavior...

NOTE: I clicked "Report" button in original post, thinking I could also fill out a report on the issue... now I see there is a hammer next to this, so I'm afraid this may be like a ban hammer? No hover text and no way to clear my button click FAIL... super
    FAIL
  5. xTomokuro Win User

Netflix wont open.

Hey! This is odd. I can suggest you try to power cycle your Xbox One by holding down the power button for about 6 seconds until it powers off and wait a few seconds and turn it on again then try opening the app again. What this does is reset the system and
    clears the cache, which ends up solving a lot of problems people have.

If this still didn't work I recommend you call 1-800-469-9269 this is the Xbox Customer Service number.

~When you mention it does it for both 360 and One, it makes me think it could be your account if you don't have a netflix membership linked or an expired membership
  6. Hardik_Shah Win User

netflix wont open

I have tried the same steps described above to no avail, also tried unplugging power to the xbox one for about a minute and no change... also, the Report a problem has the exact same behavior...

NOTE: I clicked "Report" button in original post, thinking I could also fill out a report on the issue... now I see there is a hammer next to this, so I'm afraid this may be like a ban hammer? No hover text and no way to clear my button click FAIL... super
    FAIL
    Try the steps mentioned above. That should fix the error for you.
Thema:

1. Netflix wont open on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Netflix wont open

2. wont let me go onto netflix and youtube ect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me go onto netflix and youtube ect: i got a laptop recently and logged in with Microsoft using the same account on my xbox. out of nowhere i now cant click onto youtube or netflix on my xbox without it mentioning restrictions from...
  3. netflix app wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix app wont install: netflix app wont install with an error code of 0x80073D05. how do i fix this de9b1b91-ff1a-4e36-b560-e63a7096973a
  4. Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load: Anyone else having this issue? Started two days ago and it just says give it minute and if that doesn’t work restart the Xbox. Seems odd that both apps went down at the same time. They both work...
  5. xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer): Hi all, this only started 2 days ago, cannot explain why. We have not changed any settings. Netflix shows stop buffering at 25%, games will not load. Cannot connect to Xbox live. I connect...
  6. Netflix an youtube wont work... any help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix an youtube wont work... any help please: Netflix stopped working about a week ago and more recently youtube... any ideas... its frustrating now Phil 5f758e01-6af5-4c82-8c74-20d2edcc13ac
  7. youtube and netflix apps wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    youtube and netflix apps wont work: 2 days ago the netflix app on my xbox one stopped working all i get is a message saying "sorry looks like our service isn't working right now try later" A day later and now im having the exact...
  8. netflix wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    netflix wont open: i get a error message saying 0x80073cf6 but when i look up the error code it says they cant find that code. ive deleted and reinstalled netflix multiple times to try and fix the issue and it keep...
  9. Netflix wont open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix wont open.: So my netflix app fails to open whenever i try to. But the weird thing is that it works just fine when someone else uses their xbox account. (they are using a different netflix account as well) i...
  10. Netflix wont open on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix wont open on XB1: About a week ago, Netflix was working fine. Yesterday I tried to open it, and it just keeps going back to XBox home screen. I tried restarting the App, I've restarted my console about a dozen...