Netflix Will Not Load on XB1 Slim

Discus and support Netflix Will Not Load on XB1 Slim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this problem has been going on for about a week for me. All that happens is when I go to load Netflix it simply will not load. It will go to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BendrISGreat34, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Netflix Will Not Load on XB1 Slim

So this problem has been going on for about a week for me. All that happens is when I go to load Netflix it simply will not load. It will go to the white screen with red Netflix letters and then go back in less than 5 seconds. After that I can do nothing
    with my xbox. The TV will say no signal even though the Xbox is still on. The only way to get back to the main screen is to shut the system down and restart. You can still hold down the Xbox button and fill the controller vibrate when it pulls up the quick
    menu for shutting down the system and still works if you push up+A but nothing comes on the screen. I've tried uninstalling the Netflix and App and reinstalling with no luck. I also signed in to Netflix and logged all devices out and tried to sign back in
    with no luck and the same results. The frustrating part is that Netflix will still work on my Smart TV, PS4 and my original Xbox One. Please let me know if there is anything I'm missing.

:)

BendrISGreat34, Oct 16, 2016
  2. WiserTERRY
    WiserTERRY Guest
    Fallout new Vegas standard disc not installing

Hi Mister Beep .

I tried but same problem .

If my xb1 needs fixed I proberly won't as I'll be buying a Scorpio or a slim and my xb1 loads xb1 games fine

so I'll just nurse it along if it gets to that.

WiserTERRY, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Ten96Cracker
    Ten96Cracker Guest
    Crashing

I have a slim 360 250gig. The problem im having is when I go from say Netflix to the game in the try it will not load the game. Same thing happens when I try it the other way. Sometimes it will hard lock the system and others it will just not load and I
    have to push the xbox button on the controller to get anything moving. Help?

Ten96Cracker, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Òlė Ðudė
    Òlė Ðudė Guest

i have the same problem but ive figured out how to keep from rebooting. tap the xbox button on your controller then press down two times and then press the A button. this will launch an item from your recently used list and bring the system back. how ever
    netflix will still not work. it sux ive had this issue for more than 3 weeks. ive repoerted it on the report an issue via the xbox but no fix so far

Òlė Ðudė, Nov 3, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: