Netflix TV Keep Restarting on Return/Start-up (60% of the time)

Discus and support Netflix TV Keep Restarting on Return/Start-up (60% of the time) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone I hope you are all well. Not sure if this is a problem with the Netflix App or an exclusive problem with XBOX ONE. Whenever I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aRagingCanadian, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Netflix TV Keep Restarting on Return/Start-up (60% of the time)

Hello everyone I hope you are all well.

Not sure if this is a problem with the Netflix App or an exclusive problem with XBOX ONE. Whenever I go to watch a TV show on Netflix, and stop anywhere during the show, play some games, come back to the show and about 60% of the time the show is back at
    the start. Does anyone else have this problem?

:)

aRagingCanadian, Mar 25, 2015
  2. My downloaded games won't start

Every time I try to start one of my games a window pops up saying that the game couldn't start. I tried redownloading it, clearing system cache, deleting profile, and restarting and unplugging. nothing is working and it seems like I just wasted $60 on something
    that I can't play. please help

Apexx Pr3dat0r, Mar 25, 2015
  3. BazingaGum
    BazingaGum Guest
    Another major xbox one bug..

It works to play games now, HOWEVER

When I try to launch netflix, it tells me if I have a disc I need to insert it now, like when you're trying to start a game you have on disc without the disc inserted.

Netflix is an app, nothing you have on a disc. I've tried hard restarting my xbox twice but it still doesn't work. Just more and more bugs keep popping up and frankly I'm getting sick of it.

BazingaGum, Mar 25, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Netflix TV Keep Restarting on Return/Start-up (60% of the time)