Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

Discus and support Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leebadman, Oct 25, 2023.

1. leebadman
    leebadman Guest

Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable on my eliet 2 it stops playing what I'm watching and comes up with a error and I have to restart the app I only use netflix to stream so I don't know if it happens on other apps. I have been in contact with netflix and they have provided me with some solutions which hasn't worked but they say It could be device specific and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they were able to solve this issue thankyou in advance.

:)

leebadman, Oct 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: