Netflix randomly stops playing at around 10 minute mark

Discus and support Netflix randomly stops playing at around 10 minute mark in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I try to watch something on netflix on my xbox one at around 10mins it just pauses and boots me back to the synopsis menu where I can click resume... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZackSmithey, Apr 12, 2016.

1. ZackSmithey
    ZackSmithey Guest

When I try to watch something on netflix on my xbox one at around 10mins it just pauses and boots me back to the synopsis menu where I can click resume playing.

No idea why this is happening its really fustrating

:)

ZackSmithey, Apr 12, 2016
  2. Muttonloaf99
    Muttonloaf99 Guest
    Cannot Connect To Xbox Live All of a Sudden?!

Im sorry but I cant do a wired connection and I was able to get online today for like 10 minutes then i got an error: 80072ee2. Right around ten minutes of playing I had just got randomly disconnected from live then was unable to reconnect!

Oh and I dont know if I've configured my speedstream in any way

Muttonloaf99, Apr 12, 2016
  3. XBox Slim after dashboard update no longer spins down DVD after verifying disc for HD play.

First 2 test are done on the Slim. Forza 4 and Gears 3. Thought I would work backwards in time since you asked about GoW3. Shockingly, they both spin down after 2 full minutes. I hear the head move for the first 6 to 7 seconds and then drive spins till
    the 2 minute mark.

So while it does finally spin down. WHY did they extend a 15 second process to 120 seconds when the DVD head stops moving at around the 7 second mark? I say, bug.

Skull One-145F3178-E7B3-4A53-A2B9-E55244C2A01D, Apr 12, 2016
  4. Ice DjKilla
    Ice DjKilla Guest

Try uninstalling and redownloading your netflix app, it may just be a small bug.

Ice DjKilla, Apr 12, 2016
  5. ZackSmithey
    ZackSmithey Guest
    I tried that, I also factory reset my Xbox.

It's strange.. I am using the media remote if that makes any difference?

My internet is also working fine and it's wired, if I lost net or anything I I would get buffering circle.

But no it's weird, I click resume playing and it works fine for the rest of the film but not sure why at around 10mins/15mins it just stops playing and goes back to the synopsis screen

ZackSmithey, Oct 31, 2018
  6. ZackSmithey Win User

I tried that, I also factory reset my Xbox.

It's strange.. I am using the media remote if that makes any difference?

My internet is also working fine and it's wired, if I lost net or anything I I would get buffering circle.

But no it's weird, I click resume playing and it works fine for the rest of the film but not sure why at around 10mins/15mins it just stops playing and goes back to the synopsis screen
  7. Ice DjKilla Win User

Try uninstalling and redownloading your netflix app, it may just be a small bug.
  8. SpiritHawk7 Win User

Problem downloading latest update.

*The update stopped at I guess around the 80% mark for about 7 to10 minutes. I gave it about another ~10 minutes before turning it off. My hope was that it would cause the update to restart, which it did not. It stuck me at the green loading screen for over
    half an hour to which I reset, tried again, reset, repeat.
  9. CantBurn Win User

Not sure about the area to post this problem. Download won't buff.

Yes, the sponsored trailers or ads. Like today is the COD ghost masked warrior trailer. I will even pause it right after it starts and I let it buff for 20 minutes, and by the minute mark of watching it, it stopped to load about 10 times and then I gave
    up.
  10. Muttonloaf99 Win User

Cannot Connect To Xbox Live All of a Sudden?!

Im sorry but I cant do a wired connection and I was able to get online today for like 10 minutes then i got an error: 80072ee2. Right around ten minutes of playing I had just got randomly disconnected from live then was unable to reconnect!

Oh and I dont know if I've configured my speedstream in any way
Thema:

1. Netflix randomly stops playing at around 10 minute mark - Similar Threads - Netflix randomly stops

2. Netflix issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Netflix issue: Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed...
  3. My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...: When I connect to my phone Hotspot it works. And my ps4 works perfectly fine on the wifi. I've tried everything even reseting my xbox 4b418d12-66a4-4a94-b11a-eba588e06538
  4. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  5. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox: I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like...
  6. Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?: For the past couple of days, anytime I rewind/fast forward something, the video will freeze, though the audio will continue, and the menus will move very slowly unless I close and restart the app....
  7. Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable: Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable on my eliet 2 it stops playing what I'm...
  8. Random Disconnects from Xbox Live while using Netflix app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random Disconnects from Xbox Live while using Netflix app: Hello Xbox Community, I'm hoping you can help with an issue I've been trying to resolve for a couple weeks now. I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live while streaming shows/movies on...
  9. Random disconnects from Netflix on XBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnects from Netflix on XBox Live: I know that lots of other folks have this problem but I wanted to start from scratch. I get random disconnects from Netflix - and I mean mostly when watching movies. It seems very random and...
  10. Random Disconnects While Gaming...... But netflix works fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Disconnects While Gaming...... But netflix works fine?: I have a rather annoying issue. Basically, I play two games online. COD Ghosts, And Gothem City Imposters. Whenever I'm gaming, I either have trouble signing on to the games and it says I can't...