Netflix problem with the alpha build.

Discus and support Netflix problem with the alpha build. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. Error code from netflix - tvq-pm-100 (5.2.5) "we're having trouble playing this title at the moment" On netflix help website it's something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MCKENZIE RUFC, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Netflix problem with the alpha build.

Hello.

Error code from netflix - tvq-pm-100 (5.2.5)

"we're having trouble playing this title at the moment"

On netflix help website it's something to do with local information stored on the Xbox.

When contacting netflix and completing their troubleshooting, they asked me if I could remove myself from the alpha build and factory reset my xbox, I declined, the download would set me back all day.

Anyone else having this issue?

I've reported this to inside Xbox through the app as well.

I don't understand why the alpha build is interfering with netflix but not any other video player like amazon prime. And why can't netflix do a hotfix app update. They literally made me choose between their app or xbox's operating system.

:)

MCKENZIE RUFC, Apr 18, 2019
  2. MCKENZIE RUFC Win User

Like I've said in the post, I've reported it through the Xbox app. Thanks.
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Welcome fellow Insider! These type of things happen so it's important you submit them through the bug procedure given to you in the awesome other reply. I know it can be frustrating but just think, you are helping shape the service!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Mckenzie,

With the alpha builds and such, it would be hard for Netflix to put out a update for these builds. As all of the services you are testing are not out for the general public. So if they did do this hotpatch, it could then affect the general public, which
    in this case is bigger clientele. Also, some services you do test do not make the cut and are scratched or thrown out. So best way to report this would be the insider forum as others suggested.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. MCKENZIE RUFC Win User

It wouldn't be just for me lol.

Netflix chat told me they're having problem with the alpha build on Xbox. It's a general problem.

As for the alpha program, I'm fully aware what it is. I've been doing it for 4 and a half years, this problem has only just come on in the last 2 weeks or so.

This post is more about bringing awareness and getting a fix for it.
  6. handsolo429 Win User

If you signed up for insider then you have accepted that these things are going to happen. you have to opt out of the alph abuild in order to restore netflix. i doubt they will hotfix it for you directly but you can wait a day or 2 and see. it.s errors like
    yours that helps build the community and error knowledge base but it comes at a price unfortunatly. i have a smart tv so i know if i cant get netflix to work on my xbox then i just switch to my tv smarthub and run netflix from there. good luck
Thema:

1. Netflix problem with the alpha build. - Similar Threads - Netflix problem alpha

2. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  3. I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem...: I want to pin a website like netflix in my home page but it says "sorry there's a problem with the pins. Please try again soon." Help me please! How to fix it? 25058137-09ef-48e5-9ccf-89385094ef55
  4. Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby atmos on netflix do not work anymore...does somebody have the same problem ?: Setup is xbox series x plug directly into samsung hwq800b soundbar...netflix do not work in dolby atmos but dysney plus and the games are working fine. 7b75d168-68c0-4246-b70f-373015822616
  5. Xbox series S ,Play Netflix Dolby 5.1 Source Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series S ,Play Netflix Dolby 5.1 Source Problem: Xbox series s Select Dolby Atmos for speaker (hdmi only) When playing Netflix Dolby 5.1 movie source, the dialogue sound on the preview page is normal. After playing, the dialogue is silent...
  6. Problem with Netflix on my Xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Netflix on my Xbox one console: Hey sorry for the bother, I just wanna say ive been an xbox fan since the first xbox released haha! However I am having an issue with my white xbox one console (idk exactly which model it is) Its...
  7. Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Netflix app in Xbox One S and Xiaomi Projector: Hi there, I finally got my projector (a Xiaomi Mi Smart Compact) and everything is working great with my xbox one s, including 4K (the projector is 1080 native but admits 4k rescaled). All apps...
  8. There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...

in XboX Insiders
    There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...: submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  9. problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix]: Bonjour Depuis le 15 avril 2019 je n'arrive pas lancer netflix. Il m'indique de vérifier la statue de x case un.! J'ai éteint et redémarré internet mais rien n'y fait. Merci [Translation-...
  10. Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme graphique apres ouverture Netflix [Translation - Graphical problem after opening...: bonjour a tous ma xbox va numero un dans tout les jeux sauf quand jouvre Netflix la xbox se met a faire pleins de couleur et bugger graphiquement apres meme si je quitte netflix la xbox bug lecran...