Netflix keeps telling me to sign up for gold which i already have.

Discus and support Netflix keeps telling me to sign up for gold which i already have. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime i start netflix on xbox one it prompts me to sign up for gold which i already have ive been a gold subscriber for 4 years now. i never had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by antoinerandolph, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Netflix keeps telling me to sign up for gold which i already have.

Everytime i start netflix on xbox one it prompts me to sign up for gold which i already have ive been a gold subscriber for 4 years now. i never had this problem with my 360. Microsoft needs to fix the issue with xbox one.

:)

antoinerandolph, Jan 27, 2014
  2. BWBK1987
    BWBK1987 Guest
    Can't sign up

hello I have a Xbox live gold subscription and when I try to join Xbox live rewards it keeps telling me I need Xbox live gold which I already have so I'm unable to sign up even tho I have everything that you need in order to sign up

BWBK1987, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Elway Ramone
    Elway Ramone Guest
    Netflix issue?

Hi

Upgraded to gold membership to watch Netflix on xbox 360 tonight and can't launch Netflix because it keeps asking me for a gold membership, which i already have..Any ideas ?

Elway Ramone, Jan 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You could either try deleting the app and reinstalling it or hold the power button for 8 seconds until the console shuts down. Either of those should solve the issue for you.

onyxishere, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: