Netflix keeps going dim Xbox Series X

Discus and support Netflix keeps going dim Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else seeing odd behavior where Netflix goes dim? submitted by /u/NewBlacksmurf [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NewBlacksmurf, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Netflix keeps going dim Xbox Series X

/u/NewBlacksmurf, Aug 30, 2021
  2. oooooh yea Win User

Xbox One dimming while watching Netflix

please my xbox is all of a sudden idling and dimming on Netflix, even shutting off, same on any other app. what is going on?
  3. lllWormWoodlll Win User

“All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends the next-gen exclusive as we know it

Going to keep my Xbox one but definitely upgrading to the series X
  4. GoodLieYoung Win User

Xbox One X HDR dimming problem!

Hello,

My xbox one x has an issue with loading games in HDR. When a game or netflix starts up. My screen dims dark. Like it fade away. All colours are dark and not bright.

I have a 4K/HDR tv with a 10 bit panel. And it doenst work.

I tried everything. Switching settings from my tv and xbox, hard reset, different HDMI 2.0 port and cabel. Only HDR in 8 bit mode doenst go dark. But I know my TV has an working 10 bit panel that works with other content beside my xbox one x.
    Same here. It looks as if you have screen dim on as a power saving feature. The problem with this bug is that dims the screen as soon as you start and play an hdr game or app.
  5. DominickDeDonno Win User

Xbox one S, Netflix dims screen when HDR is enabled

I've had the same issue since the one S came out. The only way to stop the dimming effect is to shut off HDR in the Xbox settings. Not sure if this is an MS issue or a Netflix issue. But seeing as I can cast 4k hdr Netflix from my phone directly to the tv
    with no dimming, my money's on MS issue
  6. Death Pr0fess0r Win User

Xbox One S HDR Bug

I am having a similar issue on my Xbox One S connected directly to my Samsung JS8500 tv. When I open the netflix app the screen becomes very dim and the screen doesn't return to normal until the app is quit. HDR content looks great using the Netflix app
    on my TV by the way, not dim at all.
Thema:

Netflix keeps going dim Xbox Series X

1. Netflix keeps going dim Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Netflix keeps going

2. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  3. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  4. Netflix issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Netflix issue: Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed...
  5. I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting loged out from xbox live when I try watching Youtube, netflix or other video...: While playing a game, there is no problems, but as soon as I start like youtube I it shuts down after a couple of minutes and I have to log in on my xbox one again. I checked everything that the...
  6. I keep getting the error code "0x80072f76" when I try to install Netflix or Hulu on my Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting the error code "0x80072f76" when I try to install Netflix or Hulu on my Xbox ...: I've tried downloading Netflix or Hulu when there is nothing else in my download queue, but I keep on getting the error code. What will help me to be able to download these applications onto my...
  7. Keep losing TV after using netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep losing TV after using netflix: I run my fibre TV through my Xbox One console and are a Netflix user as well. Everything has always run fine until the last week. When using Netflix through the console and switching back to TV it...
  8. Keep disconnecting from netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep disconnecting from netflix: Everytime I watch a film on netflix I get disconnected from xbox live 8b44b4c9-e3d3-420a-8d41-370a219f4cc5
  9. Netflix TV Keep Restarting on Return/Start-up (60% of the time)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix TV Keep Restarting on Return/Start-up (60% of the time): Hello everyone I hope you are all well. Not sure if this is a problem with the Netflix App or an exclusive problem with XBOX ONE. Whenever I go to watch a TV show on Netflix, and stop anywhere...
  10. HULU PLUS & NETFLIX KEEP SIGNING ME OUT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HULU PLUS & NETFLIX KEEP SIGNING ME OUT: I had issues signing in to my profile earlier and now I that I can sign in to my profile every time I try to use hulu or netflix I end up getting signed out of my profile and sent to the home...