Netflix issue

Discus and support Netflix issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ewok James, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Ewok James
    Ewok James Guest

Netflix issue

Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed my subscription, re-downloaded to my Xbox, launched the app, but the controller doesn't seem to do anything at all while in the app itself. It allows me to hit the Xbox button and control everything else, is there a reason Netflix isn't allowing me to use this feature?

It's not a physical controller, it's a feature of the "My Xbox" app that allows me to control my signed in device wirelessly over the Internet. It's a very generic controller on the phone, but it works fine with literally anything my Xbox does, except Netflix.

:)

Ewok James, Feb 7, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Netflix issue