Netflix. "i paid for the gold" ...do i have to pay for the net flix monthly also?

Discus and support Netflix. "i paid for the gold" ...do i have to pay for the net flix monthly also? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello... I have the '360'...i read that you had to be gold to use the netflix.... So i bought the gold ...(a all year gold) .... When i came to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoingPaladin671, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Netflix. "i paid for the gold" ...do i have to pay for the net flix monthly also?

Hello...

I have the '360'...i read that you had to be gold to use the netflix....

So i bought the gold ...(a all year gold) ....

When i came to use the netflix ...

the app ask me to use my login...

I thought that i could use the xbox live >(GOLD)< login to use the service(app) (well i can not)

So....i tried to create my own login on the netflix ...."he give 1 month free etc etc" but in the end he asks to give my credit card informations.

Before i do that....My question is.

To use Netflix on a xbox...i have to pay (both):

1 (live gold)

2 (netflix)

OR!!!

the (Live Gold) already fit out like a (netflix signature) and i don´t have to pay the netflix ...(paying only the gold live) ????

THANK YOU ALREADY....

"!"!"!"!"!"!HAPPY NEW YEAR!"!"!"!"!"!

:)

GoingPaladin671, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Paying for free stuff?

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

I don't see how it's a perk for Gold users. It would be a perk if it were included in the cost of a Gold sub. On PS3, there's no charge and PSN is free. If PSN is free and you don't need PSN+ to access Netflix, why doesn't Microsoft allow us access to it
    without a Gold subscription? If I pay for Netflix and I paid for the Xbox, why do I need to pay to use things that I pay for on things I paid for?

[/quote]

The question is why would you get an X360 just to use Netflix etc. Xbox Live is a premium private service. You got a PC use that.

Undeadfire Zero, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Second 360 in the house.

I am buying a second 360 for my soon to be finished man cave. Will I have to purchase a second gold membership? If I buy a "family gold membership" can I split them between both the 360's? One more question, Will my Net Flix be available on both 360's for
    the $9 I pay to have it on my main 360's?

Thanks.

grouse shooter, Jan 5, 2014
  4. MCBeniu
    MCBeniu Guest

Netflix. "i paid for the gold" ...do i have to pay for the net flix monthly also?

A Netflix subscription and an Xbox Live Gold subscription are 2 different things. To watch Netflix on your Xbox 360 you will need to have Xbox Live Gold and a Netflix subscription.

MCBeniu, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: