Netflix / HBOGO frame rate Issue as of latest system update.

Discus and support Netflix / HBOGO frame rate Issue as of latest system update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Same problem here, it looks like a dropping of frames, similar to the drop frames judder problem the first few months when Xbox one just came out. See... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrazaTech, Jun 11, 2015.

1. T SAW DC
    T SAW DC Guest

Same problem here, it looks like a dropping of frames, similar to the drop frames judder problem the first few months when Xbox one just came out. See the following link

forums.xbox.com/.../1630514.aspx

Microsoft please fix this problem, and when you do, please add 24p support for Netflix, please...

Thanks

T SAW DC, Jul 8, 2015
  2. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey again, DrazaTech.

Thanks so much for trying out the suggestions I sent along, it's much appreciated! That's odd that you're unable to reply to any threads over there as you should definitely have access to those Preview Program forums. Just to make this super quick for you,
    here is a direct link to "make a new post" over in the Preview Program forums in the most appropriate spot (Xbox One Apps). Type up what you're experiencing for the proper teams to take a look into what's happening on your end and feel free to let me know
    how it goes. Hope this helps out and thanks for working through this with me!

T SAW DC - I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this issue. I would suggest following along with the troubleshooting steps I listed above and trying out the

Xbox One Streaming Quality troubleshooter
    I linked. If those don't seem to do the trick for you and you are currently participating in the Preview Program, please feel encouraged to let the proper teams know about it over in their forums. Thanks in advance!

Miss Diggz, Jul 9, 2015
  3. T SAW DC
    T SAW DC Guest
    Thanks Miss Diggz, of course I tried all trouble shooting, but I am sure that it is caused by the last Xbox update.

By asking if we did all the trouble shooting, does that imply that Microsoft does not admit to a glitch in the last update?

The first time it took Microsoft many weeks to admit to the issue, and finally they fixed it.

Now the issues are back, so wait many weeks again for a fix?

T SAW DC, Jul 9, 2015
  4. DrazaTech
    DrazaTech Guest

Thanks Miss Diggz. Greatly appreciate it the effort this time around. Netflix / HBOGO frame rate Issue as of latest system update. :)

DrazaTech, Jul 9, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    DrazaTech - Happy I could assist along the way!

T SAW DC - Thanks for trying out the troubleshooting within the thread, it's greatly appreciated. As I said before, if you are still experiencing this issue and currently participating in the Preview Program, please feel encouraged to head
    on over to the Preview Program forums to let the proper teams know about what's happening on your end. Thanks again!

Miss Diggz, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

DrazaTech - Happy I could assist along the way!

T SAW DC - Thanks for trying out the troubleshooting within the thread, it's greatly appreciated. As I said before, if you are still experiencing this issue and currently participating in the Preview Program, please feel encouraged to head
    on over to the Preview Program forums to let the proper teams know about what's happening on your end. Thanks again!
  7. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey again, DrazaTech.

Thanks so much for trying out the suggestions I sent along, it's much appreciated! That's odd that you're unable to reply to any threads over there as you should definitely have access to those Preview Program forums. Just to make this super quick for you,
    here is a direct link to "make a new post" over in the Preview Program forums in the most appropriate spot (Xbox One Apps). Type up what you're experiencing for the proper teams to take a look into what's happening on your end and feel free to let me know
    how it goes. Hope this helps out and thanks for working through this with me!

T SAW DC - I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this issue. I would suggest following along with the troubleshooting steps I listed above and trying out the

I linked. If those don't seem to do the trick for you and you are currently participating in the Preview Program, please feel encouraged to let the proper teams know about it over in their forums. Thanks in advance!
  8. T SAW DC Win User

Same problem here, it looks like a dropping of frames, similar to the drop frames judder problem the first few months when Xbox one just came out. See the following link

forums.xbox.com/.../1630514.aspx

Microsoft please fix this problem, and when you do, please add 24p support for Netflix, please...

Thanks
  9. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there DrazaTech,

Apologies for the delay in response! I'm sincerely sorry to hear that this issue still persists.

Thanks for sending along the additional information and trying out the troubleshooting steps I sent above. What I would next suggest is to follow along with our

If you're still experiencing this issue after trying those steps within the
    troubleshooter
    and since you are currently participating in the Preview Program, I would suggest hitting up the Preview Program forums to make a post over there. That way the proper teams will have visibility on what you're experiencing and they can take
    a look into it it further. Hope this helps, thanks in advance!
  10. DVBOY1 Win User

Is anyone still having frame rate issues with Netflix. Mine isn't as bad as it was, but I'm still not convinced it's back to normal.
Thema:

1. Netflix / HBOGO frame rate Issue as of latest system update. - Similar Threads - Netflix HBOGO frame

2. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  3. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  4. Netflix issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Netflix issue: Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed...
  5. My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...: When I connect to my phone Hotspot it works. And my ps4 works perfectly fine on the wifi. I've tried everything even reseting my xbox 4b418d12-66a4-4a94-b11a-eba588e06538
  6. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  7. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox: I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like...
  8. Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?: For the past couple of days, anytime I rewind/fast forward something, the video will freeze, though the audio will continue, and the menus will move very slowly unless I close and restart the app....
  9. Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix stops playing if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charge cable: Hi everyone been having problems with netflix recently where if my controller turns off for being idle for too long or if I disconnect the charge cable on my eliet 2 it stops playing what I'm...
  10. Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix and prime video no longer launch after update this week 4th oct 2023: Since the update this week both netflix and prime video no longer launch. When you click on them literally nothing happens, the app doesn't even try to open. They were both working just before the...