Netflix frame freeze but audio continues, disconnects for no reason.

Discus and support Netflix frame freeze but audio continues, disconnects for no reason. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my netflix has been acting up since i got it. it used to disconnect randomly then it stoped now its doing it again but this time i have another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TG7101, Apr 7, 2014.

1. TG7101
    TG7101 Guest

my netflix has been acting up since i got it. it used to disconnect randomly then it stoped now its doing it again but this time i have another problem, it likes to freeze the frame but run the audio... ive tried to delete netflix n redownload but nithings
    changed. what do i do?

:)

TG7101, Apr 7, 2014
  2. Black Screen w/ Audio for Live TV and Netflix

I've been getting a black screen with audio for Live TV and Netflix. After a few minutes the screen will come back, only to go back out. No freeze frame, audio continues the entire time. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

jayofdajungle, Apr 7, 2014
  3. B3RS3RK CR0W
    B3RS3RK CR0W Guest
    Video streaming errors

When I go to watch a video no matter the app YouTube, Netflix, etc. My screen either starts normal then after a couple seconds just freezes and skips between the same 2 or 3 frames over and over, or when I start the video the screen is just green. In both
    scenarios audio continues.

B3RS3RK CR0W, Apr 7, 2014
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

Issues with Ori and the Will of the Wisps Install/Uninstall

I encauntered a couple of problems with audio on the background and frame lag/freeze problems
  5. Shadow XBL Win User

Video stutters and skips like it is dropping frames!

can't play a single thing on Amazon on the X1 right now. Video slows and stutters until it's freeze framed. Audio is fine, so it's not the connection.
  6. AlbinMånsson Win User

Series x games freezing

Already tried that once before and didn't help, now i can play GTA for like 5-10mins and then the freezed frame and the audio playing
  7. Luc1d b00m Win User

Netflix crashes One

I also am having this problem as first posters explains to a tee. Netflix plays for a few seconds, image freezes, audio continues and then distorts > crash. I also noticed skipping during gameplay as well. I never had this problem before the most recent
    updates between xb1 and netflix. If someone could please address this, that would be awesome so I dont have to send in my whole system.
  8. Mr Sonicfan Win User

Frame Rate Issue

Yea this is becoming a real problem, the constant frame drop is really annoying. i'm just playing a game and all of a sudden it'll freeze frame for a second then go back to normal and then freeze frame again, this will continue for like 1-2 minutes, and
    it's happening on multiple games, it's not my connection, and i haven't even had this system for a year so i don't think it's failing. and it does seem to have started once the newest xbox system update came out.
Thema:

1. Netflix frame freeze but audio continues, disconnects for no reason. - Similar Threads - Netflix frame freeze

2. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  3. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  4. Netflix issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Netflix issue: Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed...
  5. My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...: When I connect to my phone Hotspot it works. And my ps4 works perfectly fine on the wifi. I've tried everything even reseting my xbox 4b418d12-66a4-4a94-b11a-eba588e06538
  6. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  7. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox: I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like...
  8. Netflix frame rate Issue drop Frames stuttering choppy framerate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix frame rate Issue drop Frames stuttering choppy framerate: Hi, since a couple of weeks I have the issue of dropping frames when watching Netflix. When the camera pans, it is a very stuttering choppy movement. We all had that problem when Xbox one came...
  9. Netflix Frame Rate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Frame Rate.: There seems to be a few issues concerning Netflix ever since the June update. My problem, is with the frame rate. The image is very juddery when the picture pans to the left or right. It's very...
  10. Netflix / HBOGO frame rate Issue as of latest system update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix / HBOGO frame rate Issue as of latest system update.: Hello, This issue came to my attention since the recent update [(xb_rel_1506.150601-2200) fre ] done on June 3 2015. Issue: Video watched only on streaming apps seems to have a constant Judder...