Netflix App STILL BROKEN on Xbox One - HDR Problems

Discus and support Netflix App STILL BROKEN on Xbox One - HDR Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox STILL doesn't work properly on Xbox One (X in my case) - HDR is on 100% of the time regardless of what's being viewed. It's absolutely this app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PressBtoCouch, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Netflix App STILL BROKEN on Xbox One - HDR Problems

Xbox STILL doesn't work properly on Xbox One (X in my case) - HDR is on 100% of the time regardless of what's being viewed. It's absolutely this app and this app only. All other games/apps work perfectly, Netflix on my smart TV works fine as well.

Come on, someone fix this!

:)

PressBtoCouch, Mar 31, 2018
  2. TheDecn
    TheDecn Guest
    Netflix: No UHD on XBOX One S

I can verify this issue...Netflix UHD does not work on Xbox One S. I have a Vizio M55-D0 with the latest firmware enabling HD10 support. My TV is now recognized by the One S video settings as 4K HDR capable. I am able to enable HDR support and it works beautifully
    with the Blu-Ray app (Mad Max 4K Blu Ray playing 4K, 24fps, HDR as verified by the Vizio settings app). However when I start Netflix, the screen flashes, colors mute, and video fails to switch to HDR or 24fps. Netflix app is clearly broken right now for HDR.
    If I switch HDR off on the One S, Netflix app is fine, plays 4K correctly, colors are fine obviously no HDR.

TheDecn, Mar 31, 2018
  3. TouchingEvil
    TouchingEvil Guest
    Hdr is on at all time on netflix

Does your xbox one s have hdr on at all time when you turn on netflix ?

I have lg e6 oled and netflix is broken for me, all videoes are hdr and look like crap.

TouchingEvil, Mar 31, 2018
  4. Netflix App STILL BROKEN on Xbox One - HDR Problems

As far as I'm aware it is a known problem and they are working on it. Just very slowly lol.

GodsAssassin007, Apr 11, 2018
  5. TheDecn Win User

Netflix: No UHD on XBOX One S

I can verify this issue...Netflix UHD does not work on Xbox One S. I have a Vizio M55-D0 with the latest firmware enabling HD10 support. My TV is now recognized by the One S video settings as 4K HDR capable. I am able to enable HDR support and it works beautifully
    with the Blu-Ray app (Mad Max 4K Blu Ray playing 4K, 24fps, HDR as verified by the Vizio settings app). However when I start Netflix, the screen flashes, colors mute, and video fails to switch to HDR or 24fps. Netflix app is clearly broken right now for HDR.
    If I switch HDR off on the One S, Netflix app is fine, plays 4K correctly, colors are fine obviously no HDR.
  6. GodsAssassin007 Win User

As far as I'm aware it is a known problem and they are working on it. Just very slowly lol.
  7. DDIGITALDNR Win User

Sony TV KDL-32W660E and HDR Support

Same problem with the KDL-32WE613 My display has HDR and 10 bit output, works fine with Youtube and Netflix HDR content directly on the TV Apps and fine with
    HDR games and HDR content on Netflix on my PS4 Pro, Xbox One S ticks HDR by default but says the TV does not support it even when it's forced on in with the HDR-Game or HDR-Cinema profiles.
  8. GaryJE Win User

Xbox one S, Netflix dims screen when HDR is enabled

9. TheVet96 Win User

HDR washed out on Xbox One X and S on Philips HDR1000 monitor.

Have you looked through the Xbox Support channel on : "Do my TV and Xbox support 4K and HDR?"

link to steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/does-my-xbox-support-4k

If same problem persists, try other HDR apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix to test the HDR settings on videos. If you are still getting the same results for Xbox and the apps, I would lean heavily on your monitor not being capable as intended.
Thema:

1. Netflix App STILL BROKEN on Xbox One - HDR Problems - Similar Threads - Netflix App STILL

2. Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Netflix app freezing?: For the past couple of days, anytime I rewind/fast forward something, the video will freeze, though the audio will continue, and the menus will move very slowly unless I close and restart the app....
  3. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...
  4. Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.: Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co. i noticed this issue 2 months ago. Bulid: Alpha Skip ahead submitted by /u/xGenieElitex [link] [comments]
  5. My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it...: My Netflix has stopped working on my xbox one. The app appears to freeze when I go into it and I am not able to get it to respond to any controller buttons (accept/back/log in etc) other than...
  6. Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else noticed massive improvements to the HD content on the new Netflix app.: I know that there was some dolby vision overlay on top of 1080p content that for the most part wasn't too bad. However the movies were always very distinctly 1080p so in a lot of darker scenes the...
  7. Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....: As per the title. Something has broken with Dolby Atmos in the Alpha Skip Ahead. I have a Denon AVR-4700X, and when playing 4K BluRay's with Atmos or Atmos supported games everything works fine....
  8. My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app does not work on my Netflix: My Xbox app has suddenly not started to work on my Xbox it was worked for a while this has been happening for a few days anyone knew how to fix it submitted by /u/GhostyHades [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Audio Passthrough\Dolby Atmos doesn't work for Netflix or Disney + app: Hello, I have an issue with my Xbox series X audio passthrough and Dolby Atmos in Netflix or Disney + app. It works with my other apps, apple tv, etc. At the same time, Netflix and Disney +no...
  10. It's March 2018 and the Netflix app on Xbox One (X) is STILL forcing HDR. What Gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's March 2018 and the Netflix app on Xbox One (X) is STILL forcing HDR. What Gives?: Have been having a major issue with my X (and specifically Netflix) like many others and it's STILL not fixed. Let me first give an equipment overview: 1) Xbox One X - Killer console and...