Netflix an youtube wont work... any help please

Discus and support Netflix an youtube wont work... any help please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Netflix stopped working about a week ago and more recently youtube... any ideas... its frustrating now Phil 5f758e01-6af5-4c82-8c74-20d2edcc13ac Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BruisedReed82, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Netflix an youtube wont work... any help please

Netflix stopped working about a week ago and more recently youtube... any ideas... its frustrating now

Phil

:)

BruisedReed82, Feb 15, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi BruisedReed82,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know what message it brings up. We currently don't have any service alerts/ outages that would affect these apps not to work. Do you have issues connecting online to any multiplayer games? Is this issue only these
    two apps?

Did you get a chance to uninstall the apps as suggest above by Randy? If not go ahead and give that a shot.

If this issue relates specifically to one profile on your Xbox One console, the profile data associated with this app may be corrupted. You can correct this issue by removing your profile from the console and then downloading your account again.

Here's how to delete your profile from your Xbox One console:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account >
      Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account you want to remove (the one that’s experiencing the gameplay issue), and then select
      Remove.

Side Note: It is very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing it from the console.

Hope to hear back soon let us know how it goes!
  3. BruisedReed82 Win User

they try loading then go to .. check xbox support
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

What error do you get when you try to launch these apps? Are you still getting the error after a delete/reinstall of them? I use Netflix on my Xbox One frequently with no issues.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

I would try deleting then reinstalling these apps. With the notice that appeared, did an error code also appear?
  6. choppyseize Win User

youtube and netflix apps wont work

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When
    prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.

Alternatively, When this happens you need to uninstall the app and then clear local saved games before installing again. Otherwise sometimes you just install the same issue over and over again. I would
    also check to make sure your Xbox Live is still active and that it hasn't expired.
Thema:

1. Netflix an youtube wont work... any help please - Similar Threads - Netflix youtube wont

2. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  3. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  4. Netflix issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Netflix issue: Xbox S question. My controller no longer works, so I've been using the My Xbox apps "console controller" option to work my console. It works fine for everything except my Netflix. I just renewed...
  5. My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is connected to wifi and I can use YouTube and Netflix just fine. But it says I...: When I connect to my phone Hotspot it works. And my ps4 works perfectly fine on the wifi. I've tried everything even reseting my xbox 4b418d12-66a4-4a94-b11a-eba588e06538
  6. Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix on XBox Bypasses Microsoft Family Safety: I have our XBox set up so that my son gets a certain amount of screentime a day. It's also configured so that an account must be signed in to access apps. I've tested this out with games and other...
  7. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox: I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like...
  8. Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S doesn't allow audio passthrough on Netflix and YouTube app: Hello, When Xbox Series S audio is set to output uncompressed stereo with Passthrough enabled, Netflix and YouTube apps output uncompressed stereo instead of Dolby digital plus such as Disney+ or...
  9. Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.: Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co. i noticed this issue 2 months ago. Bulid: Alpha Skip ahead submitted by /u/xGenieElitex [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox profile shows "Home" while you using youtube, netflix.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile shows "Home" while you using youtube, netflix.: i noticed my profile on my xbox shows i'm "home" while i using youtube/netflix and other apps, i have this weird issue for about 2 weeks + alpha skip ahead bulid submitted by /u/xGenieElitex...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www xbf you tube