Nerd alert

Discus and support Nerd alert in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; But what set the nerd alarm off? Me, a grown man taking the 19th off of work so I can sleep in after staying up too late on "early enlisters" launch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DTW Dirty Harry, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Nerd alert

But what set the nerd alarm off? Me, a grown man taking the 19th off of work so I can sleep in after staying up too late on "early enlisters" launch day, 10/18. The wife just looks at me with that half grin on her face. lol

:)

DTW Dirty Harry, Oct 10, 2016
  2. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    MS not willing to let you Play Elder Scrolls Online without a Gold Subscription!

You are exaclty the person i was thinking of i don't care about spelling errors and don't use spell check like you. do you think that makes you smart?

nerd!!! alert!!!

bstn617, Oct 10, 2016
  3. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    New Screen Mirroring app on XB1 (Preview Program)

I'm sorry, that is my fault. It is called the Wireless Display app. I tried to launch it saying Screen Mirroring, so I made the same mistake myself.

mk30001, Oct 10, 2016
  4. Nerd alert

@DTW Dirty Harry LOL There is a little bit of nerd in everyone. Some of us just have a bit more than others.

Darkhawk Ninja, Oct 11, 2016
  5. I'll be up late playing early enlisters as well. I won't be taking time off from work the next day though. Probably fall asleep at my desk...lol

KiethBlackLion, Oct 13, 2016
  6. WC Sarge
    WC Sarge Guest
    You're not a nerd Harry, you're hard core.

WC Sarge, Oct 17, 2016
  7. HellbentCRS
    HellbentCRS Guest
    You legend. Definitely worth a day off

HellbentCRS, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Nerd alert