Nem lehet másik meghajtóra letölteni a Forza Horizon 5-öt [Can't download Forza Horizon 5...

Discus and support Nem lehet másik meghajtóra letölteni a Forza Horizon 5-öt [Can't download Forza Horizon 5... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nem tudok beállítani egy másik meghalytót a letöltésehez, próbáltam az új tartalmak mentési helyét átrakni, de nem engedi a ' 0x80070005 ' hibakódot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kovács Dániel 011, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Nem lehet másik meghajtóra letölteni a Forza Horizon 5-öt [Can't download Forza Horizon 5...

Nem tudok beállítani egy másik meghalytót a letöltésehez, próbáltam az új tartalmak mentési helyét átrakni, de nem engedi a ' 0x80070005 ' hibakódot adja fel.

NEm értem miért kell ezt így túlbonyolítani.

A Microsoft storenál sen működött és a letöltött XBox alkalmazással sem sikerült.

[ *** ↓ This Hungarian (Hungary) page was translated to English ↓ *** ]

I can't set up another pager to download it, I tried to move the backup location for new content, but it won't let me post the error code ' 0x80070005'.

NEm I understand why this has to be overcomplicate.

It worked at the Microsoft store and failed with the XBox app that was downloaded.

[ *** Moved from the Volunteer Moderator to the Xbox category *** ]

:)

Kovács Dániel 011, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Kovács Dániel 011 Win User

Nem lehet másik meghajtóra letölteni a Forza Horizon 5-öt [Can't download Forza Horizon 5 to another drive]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Szóval itt sem engedi telepíteni mert nemtudom egyszerűen hozzáadni a telepíthető meghajtóként.
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Nem lehet másik meghajtóra letölteni a Forza Horizon 5-öt [Can't download Forza Horizon 5 to another drive]

[AZ ALÁBBI SZÖVEG GÉPPEL LEFORDÍTVA VAN, ÉS LEHET, HOGY NEM PONTOS ÁBRÁZOLÁSA AZ EREDETI BEJEGYZÉSNEK]

Helló Kovács Dániel 011,

Köszönjük, hogy megerősítette, hogy NTFS formátumú merevlemezt használ. Az Xbox Alkalmazáson vagy a Windows Áruházon keresztül másodlagos meghajtóra is telepíthet játékokat. Ha az Xbox alkalmazást használja, ezt a következőkkel teheti meg:

Xbox App játék telepítése

1. Az alkalmazás jobb felső sarkában kattintson a profil ikonjára
    2. Beállítások kiválasztása
    3. Kattintson az Általános
    4. A Játéktelepítési beállítások csoportban a következőt kell látnia: "Annak módosítása, ahol ez az alkalmazás alapértelmezés szerint telepíti a játékokat
    5. Kattintson a legördülő nyílra, és válassza ki a másik merevlemezt
    6. Azt is jelölje be a Kérdezzen a telepítési lehetőségek minden telepítés
    Windows Áruházbeli PC-játékok

1. Nyissa meg a Beállítások lehetőséget.
    2. Kattintson a Rendszerre.
    3. Kattintson a Tárolás gombra.
    A "Helyek mentése" és az "Új alkalmazások mentésre" területen válassza ki az új meghajtó helyét.

Remélem, sikerült válaszolnom a kérdésére. Remélem, ezek a javaslatok segítenek! Ha ez választ ad a kérdésére, kérjük, jelölje meg a szálat "Megválaszolt" néven. Ha nem, kérjük, tudassa velem, és további megoldásokat tudunk nyújtani.
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]

Hi Kovács Dániel 011,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you struggle with installing Forza Horizon 5 on a secondary hard drive. I am happy to provide you with a couple of solutions to solve this problem.

Solution 1: Click on the link https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/format-flash-drive-to-ntfs-windows and follow the steps to make sure that your secondary hard drive is formatted correctly. As it must be formatted into NTFS.

Solution 2: When your Xbox app isn’t working, you can try resetting the Xbox app to solve the problem. Here are the detailed steps.

1. Press Win + I to open Windows Setting.
    2. Select the Apps category. Make sure Apps & features are selected in the left pane. In the right pane, input Xbox in the search box.
    3. In the following window, select the Reset button. Then check if the Xbox works appropriately.
    Once you have performed the suggested solutions, try downloading and installing Forza 5 on your secondary hard drive. If it still does not work, then please follow my suggestions below

Solution 3: Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net) If you are still having issues, please head over to the Forza support site and then

1. Click on About Support
    2. Select how to report a bug
    3. Scroll down to the page and select submit a bug
    I hope these suggestions help! If this answered your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  5. Kovács Dániel 011 Win User

NTFS meghajtót használok, nem ez a gond, hanem hogy a microsoft nem engedi egyszerűen egy másik meghajtóra telepíteni egy játékot. Nem az xbox alkalmazással, és nem is a játékkal van baj, egyszerűen, mind mindenhol simán oda telepíted a játékot ahová akarod. ( még mappát is létre tudsz hozni ;) )
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

[THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST]

Hi Kovács Dániel 011,

Thank you for providing me with some snips of the issue you are still unfortunately experiencing. Let me provide you with some additional solutions that may resolve this issue. Would you please move on to the following recommended solution in the links I provided for any steps you have already attempted?

Solution 1: My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net) This link provides a multitude of troubleshooting steps you can attempt to try and resolve issues with installing or launching the game. I would scroll down and start with the reset of the Xbox App and Windows store.

Solution 2: Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode; this error could also be attributed to issues with the Microsoft store not recognizing your entitlement to the game. Would you please click on this link Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support. Then scroll down and click on the drop-down arrow and look at the steps for How to enable offline play on your device.

Solution 3:

1. Open the Xbox APP
    2. Sign out of the App
    3. Then click install on Forza 5
    See if it prompts you to choose a hard drive and if so, choose the drive and hit install

1. You will see that no installation progress will start
    2. Sign back into the App and see if the installation starts
    3. You might also see an install update, and I would click on that
    Sometimes you need to fix the connection with your account and Xbox services.

Solution 4: Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows device. Click on this link, scroll down to Still having problems, and follow the steps to reinstall the gaming services.

Solution 5: this solution is to rule out that you may not have a corrupted user profile which could happen, and suggest trying this out if all of the above solutions did not resolve your problem. Create a local user or administrator account in Windows (microsoft.com)

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
Thema:

Nem lehet másik meghajtóra letölteni a Forza Horizon 5-öt [Can't download Forza Horizon 5...

1. Nem lehet másik meghajtóra letölteni a Forza Horizon 5-öt [Can't download Forza Horizon 5... - Similar Threads - Nem lehet másik

2. Gta5 geek ruhàt kéne vàdàrolnom, de a ruhaboltban nem tudok valami ötlet? Vagy ez egy bug??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5 geek ruhàt kéne vàdàrolnom, de a ruhaboltban nem tudok valami ötlet? Vagy ez egy bug??: Gta5 geek ruh t kéne v d rolnom, de a ruhaboltban nem tudok valami ötlet? Vagy ez egy bug?? 97fbe75d-796f-43a9-b5c8-6ffef6af4397
  3. Az Xbox 360-om nem játsza le a CoD 4-et

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Az Xbox 360-om nem játsza le a CoD 4-et: Hello, amikor elindítom az újonnan telepített Call of Duty 4-et akkor két szín váltakozik a képrenyőn, a fekete és a szürke. Ez megy végtelen ideig, néha még a konzol és újraindul a folyamat...
  4. Não Estou Conseguindo jogar online nem Entrar em um bate-papo(I'm not able to play online...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não Estou Conseguindo jogar online nem Entrar em um bate-papo(I'm not able to play online...: Isso está acontecendo desde 28/12/2020,foi no mesmo dia que eu troquei o fio de internet meu ,depois que eu troquei o fio eu cheguei a jogar um pouco de overwatch por algumas 5 horas,mais quando...
  5. Não consigo acessar minha conta. Nem jogar, nada.[Transaltion-I can not access my account....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo acessar minha conta. Nem jogar, nada.[Transaltion-I can not access my account....: Olá, boa tarde. Gostaria de ter explicado o motivo pelo qual minha conta na qual jogo sempre não está querendo logar. Acordei hoje cedo para jogar, e, não logou automaticamente como sempre, e...
  6. Não consigo nem renovar nem upgrade[I can neither renew nor upgrade]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo nem renovar nem upgrade[I can neither renew nor upgrade]: Cancelei a Game live gold a mais ou menos um mês, e não renovei a game pass, então apareceu o ultimate, desde o mês passado venho tentando fazer o upgrade pro Game Pass Ultimate e está sendo uma...
  7. Não consigo registrar meu cartão de débito internacional nem o nacional[I cannot register...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo registrar meu cartão de débito internacional nem o nacional[I cannot register...: Bom, eu já tentei com 3 cartões, sendo 1 internacional e 2 nacionais, mas não consigo registrar, sempre aparece a mensagem "número do cartão inválido" ou "Confira as informações fornecidas. Elas...
  8. Nem indulnak el a játékok[Translation-Games do not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nem indulnak el a játékok[Translation-Games do not start]: Jónapot. Olyan problémám van hogy nem indulnak el a játékok az XBOX ONE konzolomon. Iletve elindul de csak a betöltésig es folyamatosan keres. Próbáltam ugy hogy kihuztam az árambol aztán...
  9. Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Miért nem fogadja el a microsoft store a postcode-ot[Why the microsoft store does not...: Sziasztok! Szeretnénk xbox one store-ból játékot letölteni. Akár a kártyás, akár a paypal-os fizetést választjuk a rendszer profil címet kér ( we need your profile address). A postcode-nál...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Consola subscrito e pago de há 1 ano para cá e nunca subscrevi nem utilizei...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Consola subscrito e pago de há 1 ano para cá e nunca subscrevi nem utilizei...: Ando a pagar um serviço que nunca solicitei. XBOX Game Pass Consola desde 20 Fevereiro de 2019 a seguir a supostamente ter subscrito um de 0 € em 6 de Fevereiro de 2019. Só agora notei e...