Neither the xbox game bar software nor the Bluetooth of the win10 system can correctly...

Discus and support Neither the xbox game bar software nor the Bluetooth of the win10 system can correctly... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After playing for four hours with the brand new xbox series x controller and the synchronous charging kit, the battery level of the controller on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShakyFan 2005, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Neither the xbox game bar software nor the Bluetooth of the win10 system can correctly...

After playing for four hours with the brand new xbox series x controller and the synchronous charging kit, the battery level of the controller on the xbox game bar has been displayed as very low, and win10 Bluetooth has been displayed as 100%.
    And the charging cable of the new charging kit has no indicator light, which makes me unable to judge whether the battery is fully charged.

Neither the xbox game bar software nor the Bluetooth of the win10 system can correctly... [​IMG]

by outlawjake 08

:)

ShakyFan 2005, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Gods Loathe Win User

Game Bar and Xbox Series S not showing friends list on my account, but on Game bar my brother's account shows his friends list.

Nope, neither issue, the one on my xbox, nor the one on game bar is yet fixed.
  3. BengtKR Win User

Game-breaking Bug

@ImTylerDurden: you sure mate ? still 4 or more mission targets light up when i enter the warren..... and the workbench is not accessible for me, neither on xbox nor on win10.

any help is appreciated.....
  4. Marvon Nate Win User

Will I get the Gold game after microsoft deals with their problems?

How can I know that? Neither the xbox system nor the site tells me that
  5. conoisseur Win User

0xC03F300D error code logging in to Microsoft Mahjong

I'm having the problem with Jigsaw, where I've "purchased" new puzzles with in-game gold. I'm not having the problem with Treasure Hunt, where I've purchased in-game enhancements with in-game gold, nor with Sudoku or Minesweeper. I've installed no updates
    and neither purchased nor installed any new software.
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

Xbox Game Bar for PC - Online Presence not showing PC games

Let's try the following procedures:

1. Repair the Xbox Game Bar

- Press Start and enter game bar to display the app, then choose App Settings.

- Check the app settings of the Xbox Game Bar

- Look for "Repair" and click the button.

- Wait while the Xbox Game Bar is repaired by Windows.

2. Reset the Xbox Game Bar

- Press Start and enter game bar to display the app, then choose App Settings.

- Check the app settings of the Xbox Game Bar

- Look for "Reset" and click the button.

- Wait while the app is reset, then try using it again.

3. Reinstall Xbox Game Bar

- Begin by right-clicking "Start" then select "Windows PowerShell (Admin)".

- Next, copy and paste this command:

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

The Game Bar will be removed from Windows.

Restart your computer to complete the action.

With the system back up, open the Windows Store and reinstall Xbox Game Bar:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-bar...

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool.

Using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
Thema:

Neither the xbox game bar software nor the Bluetooth of the win10 system can correctly...

1. Neither the xbox game bar software nor the Bluetooth of the win10 system can correctly... - Similar Threads - Neither game bar

2. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  3. Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game stuck on sync (Neither of the available solutions are working): [PC] Hey! I played Forza Horizon 5 a lot but deleted the game and had a 3-4 month break. After this I downloaded the game and launched it, the little game window showed up and started the Syncing...
  4. Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...: Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete the game nor complete the download, all in the original xbox application....
  5. friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friends can't join my game in ASTRONEER and neither can i join their worlds...: (PC)I got the game along with my group of 4 friends on PC GAME PASS, i have been able to play with one of them but the other 2 can't join in any way, it always fails to connect to the host... I...
  6. Game invites not being received by neither me nor my friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game invites not being received by neither me nor my friends.: Me and my friends are all trying to play a game since the new xbox update but none of us are recieving game invites from anyone. We send it and receive one if we are lucky but it'll be around 45...
  7. Xbox Beta and Game Pass impossible to download anything, Neither in Microsoft Store! Win 10

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta and Game Pass impossible to download anything, Neither in Microsoft Store! Win 10: Hi guys, The Game Pass would be great IF something would work. I have now 2 days of installing/uninstall/re-install etc. etc. behind me without any solution. Since two days I burn hours and hours...
  8. Game won’t start neither install correctly (0x87e1000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t start neither install correctly (0x87e1000c): Hi, I just entered the community and need some advice or solution about a problem with my xbox one (2015) and it is that a game doesn’t start, more specific, Minecraft (Better Together Edition)...
  9. XBOX Game Bar cannot record the screen (neither in game nor desktop)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Bar cannot record the screen (neither in game nor desktop): I also added exceptions for the games in my Windows Security settings and I installed the Windows Media Pack. adfc6a43-4f58-480d-9e2d-482ebdf3f1ab
  10. Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025): The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my Friends) live in Spain...