Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

Discus and support Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Cano, Sep 10, 2019.

1. David Cano
    David Cano Guest

Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my Friends) live in Spain

:)

David Cano, Sep 10, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi David Cano & Fellow Gamers,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. In regard to EDF 2025 (Games with Gold September 2019), the situation affecting users in many regions is still being actively investigated and worked upon. The teams are doing their
    best to ensure that it is working properly for everyone and expect a solution sooner rather than later.

If you haven't already done so, we also recommend that you
    contact Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat so that you can report the issue for your region, including any troubleshooting or error messages you're receiving.
    This will really help out the team working to get the game to you and any information is welcome as it will help speed the effort along.

We'll update you as necessary regarding the issue when more is known.

Thanks again for your patience and information!
  3. David Cano Win User

I already have the game in disc, and have been playing for some months on my One console (years on my old 360), but my friends doesn't have the game. And is so sad the best game I have played most hours can't be enjoyed with my friends now it is free for
    Gold users.

It is the first time a Gold game of the month can't be downloaded (as far as I know), so if not solved before 15th Microsoft should give it for free another month.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Some games will not be available for some regions.

As the game might not have the neccesary licence rights for that region. As it was not launched originally in that region.

It happened a few times before in my region.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Have you tried downloading through the mobile app?
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, I have the same problems as you. I tried everything, tried via browser on PC, changed the country region at the console or on the PC in the browser. Nothing worked. It seems that we have a problem with this here in Germany.

Eventually I just managed to "buy" the game via my old XBOX 360 console. Here on GWG, the game is displayed and I could buy it and put it in my download queue of XBOX 360. Now I have the game.

I don't see any other possibility right now. Is the game overblown backwards compatible with the One?
Thema:

1. Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025) - Similar Threads - Neither friends download

2. Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neither of my xbox one controller will connect to my PC (USB): I have two controllers that won't connect to my pc. I've tried 4 different USB cords, I've updated my controllers and I've even tried using my USB-C adapter . Both will blink when plugged in and...
  3. My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...: My series s won't work with my WiFi suddenly and even after reseting both while keeping games and not I am met with the same problem 727cbde5-cc60-4900-8435-ddb8c64acc0d
  4. i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i claim fallout 76 for free from amazon prime, but coudnt download it neither from...: the issue is every time i hit the install button on the Microsoft store, the install button turns grey, and nothing happens afterwards. i did try to download it from Xbox app but another issue...
  5. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  6. My D Pad won’t work after sending it of 2 times to u and neither time it’s been fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    My D Pad won’t work after sending it of 2 times to u and neither time it’s been fixed: I’ve had my elite series for 4 months had to send it off twice for two problems in them two months I’ve had the same problem occurring and no one is fixing it beginning to loose the plot abit as...
  7. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  8. I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...: It says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and yet from what I can tell it does match so I am kinda confused, I think it's something with the CVV but I put what...
  9. Ddosed or IP ban or neither?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddosed or IP ban or neither?: Everytime I try to connect to my Internet it says can't obtain IP address and I've tried troubleshooting, resetting macro or something like that, rest console, rest wifi, unplugged my wifi and...
  10. I played a game which neither I nor my friend (who shares this console) own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I played a game which neither I nor my friend (who shares this console) own.: I was looking at Battlefield 4 in the store (which as stated I do not own) I was allowed to install it and when I went to launch it I got the standard "You do not own this game" message. I closed...