need Xbox Music Pass to listen to my not-downloaded music

Discus and support need Xbox Music Pass to listen to my not-downloaded music in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone knows why I'm asked for an Xbox Music Pass to listen to certain songs (that I haven't previously downoload on Xbox Music or anything) of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HacheRobin8554, Apr 1, 2015.

1. need Xbox Music Pass to listen to my not-downloaded music

Does anyone knows why I'm asked for an Xbox Music Pass to listen to certain songs (that I haven't previously downoload on Xbox Music or anything) of my playlists? It's starting to annoy me...

:)

HacheRobin8554, Apr 1, 2015
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Xbox music: problem after changing region

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Xbox Music Pass

When you migrate your account, your Xbox Music Pass will be affected in the following ways:

•Your Music Pass is immediately and automatically canceled.

•You won’t be able to listen to music you’ve downloaded, stream music, or use any other features of the pass once the current license has expired.

•You won’t be able to use other features of the Music Pass.

However, you can:

•Purchase a new Xbox Music Pass by going to your My account page. You’ll need a payment method that works in your new region.

•Resubscribe to these services in the new region (if those services are available there).

ngocphi, Apr 1, 2015
  3. FriedmadXQ
    FriedmadXQ Guest
    Why is the Xbox Music app re-downloading all my music?

I upgraded to win8 and I have a Xbox Music Pass. The Xbox Music apps seems to be re-downloading all of my music in WMA format and storing it in the \Xbox Music\Xbox Music Pass\ folder. It's not just the previous music I purchased or downloaded using my
    Zune Music pass, it seems to be doing this with .mp3 files that I own or have ripped. Why is it doing this?

FriedmadXQ, Apr 1, 2015
  4. need Xbox Music Pass to listen to my not-downloaded music

Hey there,

How have you imported these songs in your Music App?

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Apr 2, 2015
  5. UpstatesFinest3 Win User

gold membership and music pass

The music pass isn't intended for downloading, only to listen to music and specific artists via stream from XBox Music.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

music access with gold membership

You will need an Xbox Music Pass and a Gold Membership to listen to music on your console.
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there,

How have you imported these songs in your Music App?

Regards,
  8. ngocphi Win User

Xbox music: problem after changing region

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

Xbox Music Pass

When you migrate your account, your Xbox Music Pass will be affected in the following ways:

•Your Music Pass is immediately and automatically canceled.

•You won’t be able to listen to music you’ve downloaded, stream music, or use any other features of the pass once the current license has expired.

•You won’t be able to use other features of the Music Pass.

However, you can:

•Purchase a new Xbox Music Pass by going to your My account page. You’ll need a payment method that works in your new region.

•Resubscribe to these services in the new region (if those services are available there).
  9. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Using downloaded xbox music pass content as custom soundtrack on xbox

What up DJ!

This error means that the Xbox is having trouble reading the file off of your phone.

If I may make a suggestion. With Xbox Music, you can download, stream, and listen to as many songs from the Xbox Music store as you want, as often as you want, on all of your Xbox Music devices. That way, you can ditch the cord, and go all wireless!

Here is a great article on how to set that up:
    Xbox Music Pass for computers and devices

If you need any more help, let me know!
Thema:

1. need Xbox Music Pass to listen to my not-downloaded music - Similar Threads - need Music Pass

2. Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership)

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon music beta not working (does it need a membership): Hi I downloaded the Amazon music beta earlier (the description says ‘you don’t need a paid subscription or an Amazon prime membership’ When I try to play any songs it either endlessly shows the...
  3. Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!: Hey guys, just wanted to throw out an idea out there. Whenever you are simultaneously running Spotify and a video game at the same time there is a music bar on the apps that lets you adjust how...
  4. XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST: Hi , make 2 week i keep looking at getthing back my music from my old xbox 360 that i gave to my sister but i put 3 cd of music in it long time ago by extract cd.. NOW i need you help ,, how can i...
  5. Need Groove Music Pass Points refunded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Groove Music Pass Points refunded: I purchased a groove music pass with my microsoft points, but the service has been discontinued, but I am out of the points. I need those points put back into my account. Who can help with this?...
  6. I need help with the Grove Music pass 4 month trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with the Grove Music pass 4 month trial: On Aug 31, 2017 I bought the Groove Music Pass 4 month free trial. The description said that I would receive my 3 month code in a few weeks. shortly after I placed that order I bought a 3 month...
  7. Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...: I need to figure out a loop hole to be able to download the adobe flash player onto my xbox one in order to listen to my amazon prime music. I can watch the shows through the Amazon Video app but...
  8. Need free xbox music

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need free xbox music: I know it can be done as my Windows Tablet can play from the web app with commercials. In the end they are only hurting themselves as if they get people hooked on the service they might end up...
  9. Can't find out why I can't download music. Keep getting error code. Need to find out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find out why I can't download music. Keep getting error code. Need to find out why?: Can anyone tell me what this error code means and what I need to do the solve it: 6F190204-07E5-44BB-891B-5108446BF41B My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....
  10. Does the new dashboard update allow music without the need to be snapped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new dashboard update allow music without the need to be snapped?: Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I feel like it's an xbox live service. One that should be supplied. Not sure it's been asked or not but is there a way (with the latest dashboard) to listen to...