need url or domains to allow xbox store to pass proxy web filter

Discus and support need url or domains to allow xbox store to pass proxy web filter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my web proxy is blocking access to the xbox store, does anyone know the url's or domains I can place into an exception list to allow access ? thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dgtadmin, Oct 21, 2020.

1. dgtadmin
    dgtadmin Guest

my web proxy is blocking access to the xbox store, does anyone know the url's or domains I can place into an exception list to allow access ?

thanks in advance

:)

dgtadmin, Oct 21, 2020
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

Grandparent isolated from grandchildren

There are all kinds of different games available to play as a family! I would go to the store and filter everyone rating and also family and kid games. this should give you the best result for what you are looking for. Here is a link the the
    Microsoft Web Store
    with those filters
  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

allow list xbox one

Click on magnifying glass top of page type allow list, choose web filtering xbox one security, hope this helps.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Web filtering on Xbox

Hey there CrushedPuppet81.

The passkey can be reset if he knows his account's password. If you don't want him to be able to reset his passkey, we recommend selecting a password for him. As of now, your work around for web filtering is going to be your best option, as it doesn't prevent
    you from typing the parameters into a search engine. Once your son attempts to visit those websites he shouldn't be able to access without the pass key.
  5. Yqe Equinox Win User

What it does smartscreen in Xbox settings? Xbox settings > account settings > privacy & online safely > app privacy > general settings?

On Xbox there written turn on smartscreen filter to check web content (URLs( that apps use. But what apps exactly?
  6. hackhar Win User

Technicolor Technicolor-TC8305C: Proxy

With having a proxy on xbox, there are no methods other than to manually shut off the proxy. If your network has a built-in proxy, you cannot turn that off (unless your provider allows it).
Thema:

1. need url or domains to allow xbox store to pass proxy web filter - Similar Threads - need url domains

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  5. Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix or should i take it for repairs and what needs repairs.: So my xbox one is running 40fps constantly and it is very unplayable. I havent used more than 50% of my storage, i have done hard and soft resets cleared cashes and more but nothing works. Is...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. I need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I need a refund: Someone got on my game system an bought gams that I was not going to get an I need refunded 3019122b-21dc-44a3-814c-27f05756cbbd
  8. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  9. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  10. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...