Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account

Discus and support Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I own Minecraft for Windows 10. I built a gaming PC which runs Windows 11 and I want to transfer ownership of Minecraft Windows 10 to Windows 11... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pan Torcha, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Pan Torcha
    Pan Torcha Guest

I own Minecraft for Windows 10. I built a gaming PC which runs Windows 11 and I want to transfer ownership of Minecraft Windows 10 to Windows 11

:)

Pan Torcha, Jul 12, 2023
  2. Pan Torcha Win User

I bought minecraft on an dell laptop in 2018 and transferred to an ASUS laptop in 2019 and now to a gaming pc.

It was bought on Microsoft Store and now it doesn't let me sign in.
    [​IMG]
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Pan. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

No need to transfer the ownership of the game license, you will just need to sign in to the Microsoft Store app on the new gaming PC you have using the Microsoft account you used to purchase the game. After that, you can download the Minecraft launcher using the Microsoft Store app or from the Mojang website.

Use the launcher then install the game that you own.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

If you have migrated your account to Microsoft account, please don't use your old Mojang account login details. You will need to click the "Go back" button in the login screen then click "Add account" and then choose "Microsoft login."

if that doesn't work, please try using the other version of the launcher which you can download from this link, https://aka.ms/minecraftClientWindows.

Let me know if it works.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox 360 World has strange freezing properties, can I fix it?

I don't think you can transfer WORLD ownership between profiles. However, if you upload the world in question to a realm, you CAN transfer the realm ownership between profiles.

If you wish to take this route follow these steps:

Activate the free 30 day trial of realms on Xbox. 2. Upload the world in question to the realm by tapping A on the pencil next to the realm and selecting UPLOAD WORLD.

Any realm you are a part of will show up in your Xbox clubs in the Friends tab. Go there find the realm club and go to the MANAGE TAB. (It's the last tab all the way on the right.)

Scroll all the way down and use the TRANSFER REALM OWNERSHIP option. Enter the new accounts email.

On the 2nd account launch Minecraft Bedrock and again tap A on the pencil. Choose Download Realm. Now the world is saved to the Xbox again and can be played locally or offline.

(Got from: https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/9jy...)

And I think this works only on Bedrock.
  6. GhostDrive92 Win User

Minecraft bedrock, realm transfer of ownership

I have thought about this but he never owned the Java edition so he doesn't get the windows 10 edition for free like I did. He doesn't want to fork out extra cash for it just to change the ownership, is there no way to do it on Xbox?
Thema:

1. Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account - Similar Threads - Need transfer ownership

2. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  3. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  4. Do i need to network transfer for disc games??

in XBoX on Windows
    Do i need to network transfer for disc games??: Im currently switching to a series X from my one s and i was wondering if i need to network transfer for disc games for instance i have forza horizon 5 on disc which i played on my one s but want...
  5. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  6. I need to have minecraft transfered form hacked acccount to this one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to have minecraft transfered form hacked acccount to this one: Pls help me could u guys transfer my minecraft purcsese to this acc. I have proofs that i been hacked and i have order ID. Pls as soo as posibile- 02fcfae5-d438-4b14-9aeb-3656bfac5c81
  7. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  8. Son needs help transferring games from Xbox One to Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son needs help transferring games from Xbox One to Series s: My son is having a couple of issues transferring Dying Light & Battlefield 2042 from Xbox One to Series S. Most of his existing library has successfuly migrated via network transfer, but with...
  9. Need help with gifted game not transferred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with gifted game not transferred: need help with gifted game not transferred a5dbc582-20cc-4495-ae2f-b6e4f00088fb
  10. I need to transfer my son's game play to a new Microsoft account for his safety please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to transfer my son's game play to a new Microsoft account for his safety please help: Hello I really hope someone from Xbox can help me. Side note I apologize for being Xbox illiterate. My son has been using his father's Xbox, which he gave to him years ago. AHis father...