Need to to be able to do pay 60$ a year again for Xbox live digitally.

Discus and support Need to to be able to do pay 60$ a year again for Xbox live digitally. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My main reason is that it makes things more available to the consumers instead of relying on 60$ Xbox live for a year card being physical and limited... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Darth-Invade, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Need to to be able to do pay 60$ a year again for Xbox live digitally.

My main reason is that it makes things more available to the consumers instead of relying on 60$ Xbox live for a year card being physical and limited and it’s more reliable and it is not fair to pay 120 a year for Xbox live digitally but be able to be 60$ a year for Xbox live physically that is not fair. So make things fair again.

submitted by /u/Darth-Invade
    [link] [comments]

/u/Darth-Invade, Feb 5, 2022
  2. Eggnogga Win User

What killed xbox live?

Do people actually pay $60 a year for Xbox Live?!
  3. Jason Griffith Win User

Here is why you should care about the used disc policy.

If digital content is the future and supposed to reduce cost then why are digital console games still full price? PC gamers pay $50 while console gamers pay $60, and console games are inferior to PC. Games also get cheaper on PC just weeks after release
    while some console games stay full price for years. $60 for a console game, plus Xbox Live, online passes and more expensive DLC = Xbox more expensive than any other platform. All I see is the cost getting higher not lower. 2 year old CoD games on Live are
    still $60 but on Steam those same games are $30 to $40. If digital content is supposed to get cheaper they would have proved that this gen
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One is starting to seem like a let-down

I say this time and again if you pay $60 for an xbox live membership you are doing it wrong.
  5. EvilxXxSKIDxXx Win User

Can’t sign in

It sucks, I'm just ready be able to play again this is (Mod Removed-Profanity) to keep ys sitting here waiting while everybody we know gets to play but yet we pay $60 a year just for the damn Xbox live and we get the shaft !!
  6. MattMyers8 Win User

Unsubscribe Game Pass Ultimate From Xbox Live

Alright. I’ll do that. I just wish Xbox brought back their $60/year subscription for Xbox live. I didn’t have a problem paying for it and I would be more than happy to do it again. I’m wondering what made them get rid of it in the first place?
Thema:

Need to to be able to do pay 60$ a year again for Xbox live digitally.

1. Need to to be able to do pay 60$ a year again for Xbox live digitally. - Similar Threads - Need able pay

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it: Hey. I don't have internet and I own a Series X. So basically, I just wanted to know if I were to buy a Xbox series X game disc, like Dead Space remastered that says only "Xbox series X" on it,...
  4. What do I need to do to be able to play my games when they have the triangle warning symbol?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I need to do to be able to play my games when they have the triangle warning symbol?: The disk is in but it won't play. a0e27dbe-39b0-409e-814b-2fb734558dce
  5. Do you need Game Pass to be able to play Minecraft multiplayer on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need Game Pass to be able to play Minecraft multiplayer on PC?: I had Game Pass before and I played a lot Minecraft with friends but, when my suscription ended I couldn't play anymore on servers or multiplayer. I could play alone but, when selecting the...
  6. Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you be able to make Need for Speed: The Run backwards compatible please?: I would love to see this game be backwards compatible with the Xbox Series S|X and Xbox One consoles. Need for Speed: The Run would bring back so many memories to be able to play it again on the...
  7. The free Energizer lithium pack was free for need for speed pro Street but not able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free Energizer lithium pack was free for need for speed pro Street but not able to...: How can I download the free Energizer lithium pack on nfs pro Street It was supposed to be added to the game 671c9cb9-feea-4408-8b9d-2aa92c04884a
  8. Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it say I need to add friends to be able to invite, when I have 100 friends online?: I'm trying to invite anyone from my friendliest to a 1v1 friendly and I see this message that "add friends to be able to play against them...." while I already have friends and it even shows that...
  9. What do I need to download onto my skypad 8 to be able to run the Xbox Kinect for my sls...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I need to download onto my skypad 8 to be able to run the Xbox Kinect for my sls...: I did download a couple of apps for the Kinect through Microsoft but when I try to open the program it says I have nothing that can read the app. I downloaded win zip and PDF reader and still it...
  10. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...: I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your parents Microsoft Account isn’t valid. Your parent...