Need to talk to xbox support team member over the phone.

Discus and support Need to talk to xbox support team member over the phone. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good Afternoon, I requested a repair order on my xbox last week and have yet to receive the shipping label in my email, The email I received states... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DessyTink, Apr 13, 2020.

1. DessyTink
    DessyTink Guest

Good Afternoon,

I requested a repair order on my xbox last week and have yet to receive the shipping label in my email,

The email I received states that 'A Microsoft delivery partner will email you with instructions to print your delivery label.' yet this has not happened, on the devices service and repair page the option
    to 'get shipping label' is greyed out,

Now I have been trying to contact support since the day after I placed the repair, and have not been able to get in contact, despite staying up to the ridiculous hours between 1am-9:30am
    being their call back hours on the website, each request for a call ended in an error, this has happened on 3 seperate occasions.

I would very much appreciated someone from the xbox customer support team contacting me as I am downright sick of dealing with that virtual agent trying to find an option that gets
    me on the phone with a human who can actually understand what I want and help fix my issue.

All I want is to get my hands on the shipping label so I can send my xbox off for repair and it reaches you before the order is cancelled.

:)

DessyTink, Apr 13, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

The support team is a bit backed up with assistance to the community at the moment.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Have you checked your spam folder for the email that they sent the email to?
  4. Emo Goggles Win User

id give xbox a call then on there support line.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

Respectfully I disagree, Xbox Support used to be excellent over the phone, and this current system is a lot more hassle for the customer than how it used to be. It's not as intuitive as it should be, and for a lot of people it can lead to frustration because
    almost every step seems designed to keep them away from talking to an actual member of the Xbox Support team.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I need to talk to support on the phone

Thema:

1. Need to talk to xbox support team member over the phone. - Similar Threads - Need talk support

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. need to contact account support and talk to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need to contact account support and talk to someone: HI I need to make some changes on my account within the family tab and just cannot find away to do it. I really need to speak to some who can access my account and see what is happening. I tried...
  8. i need to talk to a support person

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need to talk to a support person: when i try to set up my new game card i get this message you currently have a subscription from a different region c0613da4-af58-43c2-a6d2-f83c826089d8
  9. Need to talk to enforment team just talk to the tech support manger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to talk to enforment team just talk to the tech support manger: i was told to right to the enforment team by a manger i was ddosed by someone i know who but not saying innpost and i know every detail onnhow this happens my name is bailey lockman i need the...
  10. I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to Xbox live support NOW.: OK,so I wrongly got accused of harassment on Xbox live and I'm never the type of person to ever argue with someone or get someone riled up,yet I got communication banned...i was calm and just...