Need to talk to an agent please

Discus and support Need to talk to an agent please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On this day April 22,2019 a group of messages is coming through from, [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. In the messages is a group of people aka a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by makeuscream1995, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Need to talk to an agent please

On this day April 22,2019 a group of messages is coming through from,
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]
    . In the messages is a group of people aka a team on rainbow six seige hacking to lagging us out of the game to ensure a win and admitted to doing it.

Name of team in offense is:

[Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

makeuscream1995, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. They do not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello makeuscream1995,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand it can be frustrating when players are using unfair tactics to win games. We suggest

reporting the players
    on the console. The article we provided contains information on how to report these players. The Xbox Enforcement Team will investigate the situation. We hope this helps!
  4. Whitey Black Win User

Please follow these steps to contact support:

The best way to reach Live Support

here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. ngocphi Win User

Please follow these steps to contact support:

The best way to reach Live Support

here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
    Support doesnt handlr nor do they report enfotcement issues ovrr the phone

Thr msg must be tagged.and reportrd.via the console. Itself

Otherwise it is just hearsay without proof
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Need to talk to a agent

Hello, are you no longer able to get into your account??? Is the password changed?? Is the email address changed?? XBox will send out account unlock info but that will go to the current email address on the account. If its not your address anymore it will
    go to whose ever is on the account. Sad to say if these are true then its nothing that you can do about this issue. Im sorry to have to tell you that. Treat your XBox account like money!!! try not to let people see passwords or emails address and dont game
    share with ANYONE unless your 1000% sure they wont take over your account.
Thema:

1. Need to talk to an agent please - Similar Threads - Need talk agent

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. Need to talk to a person

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to talk to a person: I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8
  6. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  7. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  8. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  9. I need to talk to customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to customer service: I need to talk to customer service please d1378b9c-254b-41ff-8494-e1f8a0ec5776
  10. Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to actually talk to an real agent. This is about an age restriction question with a...: Need to actually talk to an agent. This is about an age restriction question & technical issue with a game on the playstation & MineCraft. Seriously, why is this so hard to talk to a HUMAN in Tech...