Need to talk to a person

Discus and support Need to talk to a person in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue. The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere. 8fbe2c43-ee49-4973-88c4-b5abbb5365c8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam Thompson3, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Need to talk to a person

I need to speak to a person to resolve my issue.

The virtual chat isn't working and the questions lead me nowhere.

:)

Sam Thompson3, Sep 11, 2023
  2. Jeremy Grey Win User

Need to talk to a person

I understand your concern but what Smwutches said is true there is not a way for you to delete someones account without having access to it.

They will likely need to verify their account in the future an will not be able to since they do not have access to your email.

Please post any error messages or screenshot any odd behavior and the users of this forum including me will be happy to help you.

Regards,
  3. Smwutches Win User

Need to talk to a person

The only way to delete an Xbox account is by deleting the Microsoft account attached to it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Need to Talk with a person!!!

You would have to request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change the category/topic until they show.
  5. Sam Thompson3 Win User

Need to talk to a person

I have an Xbox account connected to my email address which has nothing to do with me and I would the Xbox account deleted please. I have tried on the app but it won’t let me do it. I have already changed my password so the person who made it cannot access it but I would like it gone.
  6. Jeremy Grey Win User

Need to talk to a person

Hello Sam T! My name is Jeremy and I’m happy to help you.

Please elaborate on what issue you are having with specifically.

Please post any error messages or screenshot any odd behavior and the users of this forum including me will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Thema:

Need to talk to a person

1. Need to talk to a person - Similar Threads - Need talk person

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need to talk with support about a refund that i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to talk with support about a refund that i did: The refund was approved 17/02/2024 but the money doesnt appear. I need help 19283eae-a0a0-4614-8c55-075198fdffdd
  4. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  5. I need to talk the safety team

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk the safety team: I need to talk to the safety team for this unlawful behavior on there end if I don’t get any answers I’ll be take you all to court for misconduct and unlawful suspension bc I put in a appeal and...
  6. I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone over the phone because my account got permanently banned?: I need to talk to someone over the phone because my Xbox account got permanently banned because of my little brother on my account while I’m at work this has happened twice already I need to speak...
  7. I need to talk to a real person

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to talk to a real person: I bought a game that causes my computer to hang e766483b-286b-4051-833f-d6c957f35956
  8. I need to talk to a live person

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to a live person: i lost my account with my debit card 59496fd9-fb2c-4489-baab-f80ff5b55f75
  9. I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft: I. Need. To talk to a real person at Microsoft 437f0a24-b163-416e-a9d9-2a5b1db3b1be
  10. i need to talk to a support person

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need to talk to a support person: when i try to set up my new game card i get this message you currently have a subscription from a different region c0613da4-af58-43c2-a6d2-f83c826089d8