Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team

Discus and support Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team about an account ban. c7aaa28a-4f3a-4257-85d5-fbac3d066984 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wildscarr, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Wildscarr
    Wildscarr Guest

Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team about an account ban.

:)

Wildscarr, Mar 6, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Need to speak with enforcement team

Taken from Enforcement.com:

I wasn’t doing anything wrong when I got suspended. Why did this happen?

While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon
    at any time for past offenses.

A player may be offline (or playing single player) at the time of the suspension, but his or her online status at that particular moment may have no bearing on the reason behind the enforcement. If you receive a suspension and are not sure why it occurred,
    please check the email sent to your Microsoft Account or view your Enforcement History on enforcement.xbox.com.

Daft Badger, Mar 6, 2017
  3. Need to speak with enforcement team

I don't see how "attacking" Daft Badger will help you since he's only trying to help you

FearedNightmare, Mar 6, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Smwutches, Mar 6, 2017
  5. Wildscarr
    Wildscarr Guest
    Support directed me here to get in touch with them. Since I don't have a link my Ban to be reviewed.

Wildscarr, Mar 6, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Sorry, but support was incorrect. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

Smwutches, Mar 6, 2017
  7. Wildscarr
    Wildscarr Guest
    then how do I get in touch with one of them since I don't have the link on the ban

Wildscarr, Mar 6, 2017
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you're ban is not eligible for a review, there is nothing else you can do. Case reviews are the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Smwutches, Mar 6, 2017
  9. Wildscarr
    Wildscarr Guest
    That's a really bad way to do business. But oh well.

Wildscarr, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Wildscarr Win User

If you're ban is not eligible for a review, there is nothing else you can do. Case reviews are the only way to contact the enforcement team.
    That's a really bad way to do business. But oh well.
  11. Smwutches Win User

12. Wildscarr Win User

then how do I get in touch with one of them since I don't have the link on the ban
  13. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  14. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Need to speak with someone with the X-BOX Policy and Enforcement Team - Similar Threads - Need speak someone

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP: Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY info is wrong. I need to get my account back...
  4. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  5. I need to speak with a Specific Agent

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to speak with a Specific Agent: There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some specific questions regarding a discussion during a...
  6. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  7. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account: With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told...
  8. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  9. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  10. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab