Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

Discus and support Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Devil Ownpag, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Devil Ownpag
    Devil Ownpag Guest

Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 (which was discounted at the price of 15,99€), i then requested a refund for the Standard Edition, since
    i bought the Deluxe i was expecting to get at least some money back but the request was declined due to "Having played the game, because their terms don't allow refund on used/played products".

I basically paid for the game twice, requested a refund for 1 of them and didn't get single thing back because of it, even though i bought the Deluxe which on it's own nullifies the Standard Edition purchase, i think this seems unfair.

I believe the common knowledge for this is at least refund the money back, since i basically bought the game twice, as it stands 69,99€+15,99€=85,98€ which is 5,98€ more than what the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 costs. I'd expect to either those 5,98€ or
    the full 69,99€ from the Standard Edition.

I was told to speak with an actual Xbox Support Member to clarify this subject, and not automated systems.

:)

Devil Ownpag, Feb 2, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: