Need to speak to an actual person with some sense in the brain

Discus and support Need to speak to an actual person with some sense in the brain in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I turnt my Xbox on this morning, about 15 minutes into playing my whole Xbox starts lagging and freezing with the audio going aswell. So I reset my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dylan Knight, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Dylan Knight
    Dylan Knight Guest

So I turnt my Xbox on this morning, about 15 minutes into playing my whole Xbox starts lagging and freezing with the audio going aswell.

So I reset my Xbox and it didn’t turn back on for a good half n hour and now that I’ve got it on there is no way for me to connect to the internet at all. Can’t call Microsoft support because they’re useless.

Everytime I unplug my Ethernet it says it’s still plugged in and I can’t choose a wireless connection.

Need help before I go mad

:)

Dylan Knight, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Dylan Knight,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Smwutches Win User

Speaking with an actual person.

5. #IH8Microsoft2 Win User

Speaking with an actual person.

I am *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, the holder of this subscription (and the same person), and I approve of and endorse this request.

Do it.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

need to speak to a person

Hello Michael, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist you with this problem
    I'm not a Microsoft employee.

I appreciate it if you can give more details about your situation.
    As a reminder please avoid sharing personal information including email addresses
Thema:

1. Need to speak to an actual person with some sense in the brain - Similar Threads - Need speak actual

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP: Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY info is wrong. I need to get my account back...
  4. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  5. I need to speak with a Specific Agent

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to speak with a Specific Agent: There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some specific questions regarding a discussion during a...
  6. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  7. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account: With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told...
  8. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  9. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  10. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab