Need to speak to a human - Add Payment option not working

Discus and support Need to speak to a human - Add Payment option not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is the most miserable customer service. I was told I could request a call back online by the old 1800 4MYXBOX support. That was a lie. I am now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeteHolmes1, Dec 16, 2018.

1. PeteHolmes1
    PeteHolmes1 Guest

This is the most miserable customer service. I was told I could request a call back online by the old 1800 4MYXBOX support. That was a lie. I am now stuck in this "Customer Service Vindaloop"

Hoping this [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] less going forward.

:)

PeteHolmes1, Dec 16, 2018
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

When you requested a call-back following the procedure laid out at
    the Support site
    , and you got to the option to request the call-back, what timeframe did they give you for it?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Pete,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty adding a payment option to your account. If you haven't already, you may wish to take a look at our support article entitled Manage
    your payment options online
    to see if it helps out.

Alternately, if you still would prefer to speak to an Xbox Support team member directly, you can request a call back.
    The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us Say no, thanks to the virtual assistant and you should be given other options to contact support including chatting
    with them or requesting a call back. If you don't see those options, change your topic.
  5. John Joepollock Win User

X Box Series X repair issue

No one there going round n circles again every option does not work
    I need to speak to a human to resolve this situation
  6. Its Kapoow Win User

free xbox live goldw

ye you need a valid payment option so add a payment option what is valid and it will work hopefully
Thema:

1. Need to speak to a human - Add Payment option not working - Similar Threads - Need speak human

2. my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    my nephew is locked out of his outlook account we need to speak to a acutal person on the phone: live chat wont work for him and the recovery form isnt working we need to speak to a real person to fix this issue de5de1d6-8424-4d6a-bbaf-2fa9788fd5f3
  3. I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED TO SPEAK TO AN XBOX REP: Hi so I got logged out of my original account and now I can’t log in to my XBOX at all. I did the two step authentication but it’s saying ALL of MY info is wrong. I need to get my account back...
  4. Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to speak with someone to see if legal steps are needed for a issue? I've...: I'm having a issue with a controller. I'm under warranty on a device that started to break so I sent it in to be repaired but it was sent back to me in worse shape. I've contacted support and made...
  5. I need to speak with a Specific Agent

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to speak with a Specific Agent: There is a technical support agent by the name John Mark (like the Apostle), and if possible, I'd like to speak with them as I forgot to ask some specific questions regarding a discussion during a...
  6. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  7. I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak with a human! - Xbox Account: With the news of Microsoft fixing the old COD servers I have been trying to regain access to my old account, ive filled out the online recovery more times than I can count now, however I'm told...
  8. I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help speaking to someone about accessing an old account.: I tried the support options and it will not allow me to contact anyone. How do I reach someone to fix an old account? To add an edit: I was an xbox only gamer since the beginning. Somehow a...
  9. I need to speak to a live person about billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a live person about billing: I spoke to a live person last week and she said she canceled our subscription and refunded the money. I have not received a refund and would like to talk with a live person...
  10. I need to speak to a live customer service agent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to speak to a live customer service agent: I can’t find my game in the marketplace 27f0d06f-10c1-40b2-ac11-81a1700636ab

Users found this page by searching for:

1. speak to a human xbox